[3.24] CheapBunny's Summon Reaper Ailmentalist | Ahuana's Bite | Call of the Void

This is really cool! It's awesome to get back into the game and see these absolutely rad builds! Loving see everything that's new!
---
AV
"
Arclain a écrit :
This is really cool! It's awesome to get back into the game and see these absolutely rad builds! Loving see everything that's new!

:)
would be please highlight where to put the gems in the skill tree
May still be too early to tell, but how would this do with the notes so far on 3.23 would love to try reaper in one of these legues, but not sure if this will be tanky enough for ultimatums? I know you dont know for sure yet, but would love to hear your thoughts, CheapBunny
"
scjohnson243_1 a écrit :
May still be too early to tell, but how would this do with the notes so far on 3.23 would love to try reaper in one of these legues, but not sure if this will be tanky enough for ultimatums? I know you dont know for sure yet, but would love to hear your thoughts, CheapBunny

This build is doing pretty well defensive wise, check out Build Mechanic section for defenses used in this build. Playing with Wellspring of Creation keystone will give you even more tankiness while mapping.
Hey! I've been wanting to play reaper for a long time and am finally taking the dive into the meme. Your build looks fantastic and thoroughly tested, the pob is hard for me to understand when ti comes to dps due to the different reaper skills and me have no prior knowledge in that area.

Long question short, what kind of pinnacle dps are we looking at here?
Dernière édition par Romney, le 5 déc. 2023 20:42:19
"
Romney a écrit :
Hey! I've been wanting to play reaper for a long time and am finally taking the dive into the meme. Your build looks fantastic and thoroughly tested, the pob is hard for me to understand when ti comes to dps due to the different reaper skills and me have no prior knowledge in that area.

Long question short, what kind of pinnacle dps are we looking at here?

I am able to kill Minotaur within 2 secs, so I think it has 15m~20m dps
Do you think the one of new Reaper tgems will make you go back to bleed version?
Can't wait to play around with the new reaper gems, the triple reaper could be great for clear and the self cast reaper could be insane for single target hit/bleeds.
"
Romney a écrit :
Do you think the one of new Reaper tgems will make you go back to bleed version?

I guess it is still the same, none of the new Reaper gems give more bleeding damage

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires