[3.22] The Sacrifice Pathfinder: super tanky self-cast Hexblast Ignite

"
Ztraws a écrit :
This build looks fascinating. Hoping it's alive and well with the 3.23 changes as I will be starting pathfinder and would love to transition to this once I have enough currency. If you have any league start tips or ideas after transfigured gems come out I'm all ears!

Feel free to follow the guide as a skeleton but 3.23 is a huge change and I have my hands full with my Eye of Winter guide; I won’t be comprehensively updating this build for this league. I don’t believe there were any build-bricking changes.

FYI, Mahuxotls Machination got quite popular in 3.22 so I would expect it to be prohibitively expensive especially early in 3.23
"
_Atollo_ a écrit :
"
Ztraws a écrit :
This build looks fascinating. Hoping it's alive and well with the 3.23 changes as I will be starting pathfinder and would love to transition to this once I have enough currency. If you have any league start tips or ideas after transfigured gems come out I'm all ears!

Feel free to follow the guide as a skeleton but 3.23 is a huge change and I have my hands full with my Eye of Winter guide; I won’t be comprehensively updating this build for this league. I don’t believe there were any build-bricking changes.

FYI, Mahuxotls Machination got quite popular in 3.22 so I would expect it to be prohibitively expensive especially early in 3.23

Thanks mate. Appreciate the reply. Best of luck on the EoW guide! I'll probably roll Pathfinder and play caustic arrow for a bit and decide where to go from there if things are too pricey, but who knows! Gonna be a crazy league. Hope it's a good one for you. I'll post again if I end up trying the build out.
I can't believe this exists and I'm only seeing it now. I'm on version 13 (?) of a self cast hex blast build in std having tried all kinds of things. I haven't been able to get above a quarter mil dmg with comfortable defenses and have been racking my brain trying to scale the damage. I'm over the moon to have found your build.

Probably going to go into affliction starting "normal" hex blast ignite pf then switch to a sacrifice setup when I have the gear to sustain it. Any tips if that is my plan? Don't worry I'm not a noob I can pull off a weird start ;)
"
gallantblues a écrit :
I can't believe this exists and I'm only seeing it now. I'm on version 13 (?) of a self cast hex blast build in std having tried all kinds of things. I haven't been able to get above a quarter mil dmg with comfortable defenses and have been racking my brain trying to scale the damage. I'm over the moon to have found your build.

Probably going to go into affliction starting "normal" hex blast ignite pf then switch to a sacrifice setup when I have the gear to sustain it. Any tips if that is my plan? Don't worry I'm not a noob I can pull off a weird start ;)

Should be straightforward to sustain sacrifice support once you have the life flask ascendancy node. Just get a very well rolled life flask and remember to Hillock quality it for even more healing. Getting the Mahuxotl's setup going is a little more budget/gear intensive. PoB closely; my tree used a lot of tattoos which won’t be available. I can’t remember how much the build relied on alt quality gems so verify that too. Getting 100% chance to ignite is critical. Early on I remember using Rashkaldor’s Patience

A surprising amount of the damage comes from wither scaling / Blackflame so I would get that online asap.

I remember it being straightforward to get to 2-3 mil dps, took some relatively expensive crafting (10+ div amulet /weapon) to get to 4mil then the last min-maxing was very expensive

Look into the Warlock ascendancy from the league mechanic. It would take some modification to the build but the added phys damage from going lifetap + Cannibalised Faith would be an interesting way to increase the base damage for the ignite. Base phys is fine since "all damage can ignite" on hexblast.

Good luck! Happy to look at a PoB sometime if you have questions
Dernière édition par _Atollo_, le 29 déc. 2023 09:07:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires