[3.22] The Sacrifice Pathfinder: super tanky self-cast Hexblast Ignite

"
KingCaracticus a écrit :
any Particular Pantheon

I’ve used Brine King all league. I used it at the beginning for freeze immune before having ailment immunity from Stormshroud but I’ve kept it for the pseudo-stun immunity. If you end up with a Unwavering Stance tattoo instead of Elemental Overload or use the cannot be stunned flask suffix, you could switch to Solaris or Lunaris but it isn’t really necessary.

Small pantheon is flexible for your needs. I use the corrupting blood pantheon because I haven’t gotten lucky on jewel implicits yet for total immunity. At one point I was using the life flask minor pantheon for the reduced life regeneration rate on enemies. Just use it to patch holes as the build comes online

"
KingCaracticus a écrit :
Ascendancy order?

I leveled explosive concoction and switched after Uber lab. You won’t be able to play the build prior to maps anyway due to level requirements on mandatory gear.

If you switch before Uber Lab, leave out the magic flask effect node. Master Surgeon is mandatory to enable mechanics and wither on hit is good DPS with Blackflame.
Thanks for the reply, I'm still levelling up atm, i have the uniques and the jewels, just need to finish campaign, and then I'll sort out the rest.
Build looks really fun and interesting! one question, how is ball lightning applying wither?
"
League_of_Static a écrit :
Build looks really fun and interesting! one question, how is ball lightning applying wither?

Nature's Reprisal in the Pathfinder Ascendancy gives 25% chance to apply wither on hit
Exactly, 25% wither on hit from the ascendancy. This applies to all hits (spells / attacks).

You could choose any spell to do the application; technically Hexblast can do it itself, but we hit so infrequently with the main skill that you don't want to rely on it.

I didn't test many things, but Ball Lightning is one of the fastest hitting spells in the game (to my knowledge) without excessive investment in cast speed mechanics as long as the enemy stays in the range. Since we recast it with arcanist brand so frequently, this is almost always the cast. I'd be interested to hear if there are other ideas.
Thanks for all the help today in game, yes that was me spamming you for advice lol, sorry, worked out great in the end , thanks to you :D

One last thing I wanted to ask was: Is there any map mods we should avoid, or is all ok?
Dernière édition par KingCaracticus, le 20 sept. 2023 11:43:24
"
KingCaracticus a écrit :
Thanks for all the help today in game, yes that was me spamming you for advice lol, sorry, worked out great in the end , thanks to you :D

Congrats on the nice wand!

"
KingCaracticus a écrit :

One last thing I wanted to ask was: Is there any map mods we should avoid, or is all ok?

Never run:
- enemies have X% chance to avoid elemental ailments
- X% reduced recovery rate of life, mana, and energy shield
- reduced flask charges gained

Avoid if you don’t want to die:
- -X% to maximum resistances
- X% reduced effect of auras

Hexproof maps are doable, but annoying. I don’t run them.

Reflect maps are fine as long as you kept your movement skill and Ball Lightning at low levels
Dernière édition par _Atollo_, le 20 sept. 2023 12:26:59
Thanks, I'll add those mods to awakened poe trade, thanks :D
Build update:

https://pobb.in/8-iG0vVIgtbE

Dropped Petrified Blood in favor of a Haste aura and played with reservation to make it fit. The character has plenty of eHP that Petrified Blood isn't necessary unless in very specific boss fights. The movement speed and cast speed from Haste makes mapping much more enjoyable.

Some final adjustments to tree and gear. Managed to roll Elemental Overload at the Supreme Ego location for a big damage boost - 10% crit chance doesn't guarantee full uptime on Hexblast with how infrequently we're casting it, but on single target you can spam thanks to how tanky the character is and get close to full uptime.

I consider the character close to min-maxed. The only real upgrade would be a non-meta modded weapon but I probably won't be attempting the craft.
This build looks fascinating. Hoping it's alive and well with the 3.23 changes as I will be starting pathfinder and would love to transition to this once I have enough currency. If you have any league start tips or ideas after transfigured gems come out I'm all ears!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires