[DEAD] Explode Totem Pathfinder

Hi,
Also interested about the build but sounds costly,progenesis alone is 20div,cant imagine the price of other clusters and such.
Dernière édition par Dalrost, le 24 avr. 2023 07:24:57
would have a pob without the jewelry
"
fariarvs165 a écrit :
would have a pob without the jewelry

https://pobb.in/PiW7aebXP17j

I found some old gears from my stash so here's the pob of the build I used before I invested jewels on the build. It did well and can even kill uber bosses (around 2 rips and 3 inescapable doom from eater of worlds)
Right, just fire.
"
Dalrost a écrit :
Hi,
Also interested about the build but sounds costly,progenesis alone is 20div,cant imagine the price of other clusters and such.

Progenesis is a really recent addon to the build, like 2 days ago. You can do it without most of the stuffs. Check my starter PoB for budget version.
Right, just fire.
"
buttcommander a écrit :
Do "increased totem damage" and "increased trap damage" increase explode totem damage?

Im playing the PF poison version

Yes, if they are not from skill gems.
Right, just fire.
Thanks for the guide, how is the build survivability mapping? (Good?)
used this build to down uber sirus for the first time. the dps carries hard. you can phase him if you have a 2-3 second window to throw your traps continuously. still died to the ground degen though despite having progenesis and life flask up consistently.

uber shaper is pretty much a cakewalk with the amount of damage you dish out. you don't really instaphase him but you can easily bring himn to the next phase when he channels his shaper beam. I killed uber shaper using only a standard dialla's and with no progenesis.

i'll try other ubers soon but if uber sirus is any indication, we have more than enough damage to phase them in a few seconds.

mapping survivability is a mixed bag. you really won't die to consecutive weak hits due to how fast we recover life, but high damage hits can still one-shot due to the relatively low HP pool that we have (for context, i just have over 1.8k life when all auras are up). this is despite having 50k+ armor when mapping. progenesis helps out immensely while mapping though but it's not a requirement for the build to function. as long as you don't stack map and altar damage mods up the wazoo, you shouldn't have any problems. we can pretty much ignore any ground degens, bleeds or poisons. i also tried standing in normal shaper's degen pool and it doesn't do any damage as well.

current gear:

some notes about the gear:

you don't really need the devouring diadem. a replica sorrow of the divine will work just fine. i only went for the devouring diadem and supreme decadence combo because i wanted to run progenesis for additional tankiness, but like i said, the progenesis isn't a requirement

as for weapons, the best way to go about it is to craft your own then once you have the 2 crucible mods needed in 1 weapon, level the completed weapon up again until both mods are active, and then use a beastcraft split. then just throw essences to hit a 90+ minion damage roll and you're good to go.

when i created my weapon yesterday, scepters with the totem explode mod cost between 10-20c while the chance to summon additional totem mod was 5c. it took me less than 10 tries to recombinate the mods successfully so roughly about a div to craft the weapon
hi, what about "aspect avian"? and other sources double damage)
I'm level 69, just starting the build really but I couldn't find anywhere the order of ascendancy?
"
Viper7225 a écrit :
hi, what about "aspect avian"? and other sources double damage)

It helps, but unlike focus which you can control the timing, this one is random, thus unreliable for boss fights.
Right, just fire.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires