[DEAD] Explode Totem Pathfinder

is there a way to implement the combo of the bloodnotch and immutable force jewel?
how we convert damage from phys to chaos? Ming's heart just give extra damage, not convert.
Have I done something terrible wrong?
I know I am missing the last Lab but other than that I think I got everything. My Traps are doing the damage but they are soooo slow, I can't think about mapping. In your Videos you keep walking and everything explodes behind you, I can't do that since my mines take 3 seconds to explode.

Here is my PoB:
https://pobb.in/oUrD1LKEmUTD

Please help.
"
Camaron a écrit :
Hi,

For HArdCore which is better? jugg, PF or chieftain? and poison, chaos or fire totem?|

Ty

For hardcore go jugg or whatever, just not pathfinder. Relying on flasks to survive is probably the least hardcore thing to do.
Right, just fire.
"
Schorse1337 a écrit :
hey sir,

rebuild this and its surpreme :D
but i only throw 23 traps, cant figure what i'm missing and any reason why opal scepters or can i go for any 1h like wands?

I used alternate quality multiple traps and put it in +30Q slot, which gives 5 extra trap count. You can also path to a trap mastery for +5 max
Right, just fire.
Dernière édition par FunRoom, le 22 avr. 2023 23:10:07
"
citizenX a écrit :
How are you handling bleed + corrupted blood?

I am wondering if it's better to spec Soul of the Brine King, and then use a bleed immune flask instead of freeze immune? But maybe I am missing something.

Despite being low life, all damage over time including bleed, ignite, poison and corrupting blood is basically nothing if you have the correct life recovery setup from flasks.

But before you can reach the threshold, pick up the Flask Mastery "Remove a random Non-Elemental Ailment when you use a Life Flask" mod, and probably get a rare jewel with corrupting blood implicit.
Right, just fire.
"
CaiusDD a écrit :
is there a way to implement the combo of the bloodnotch and immutable force jewel?

If to use them on my build, just drop the avoid stun mod from flasks. Due to Petrified Blood I think it would be quite good for survival. My current build is a bit tight on jewel slots, but I will eventually try that out.
Right, just fire.
"
Have I done something terrible wrong?
I know I am missing the last Lab but other than that I think I got everything. My Traps are doing the damage but they are soooo slow, I can't think about mapping. In your Videos you keep walking and everything explodes behind you, I can't do that since my mines take 3 seconds to explode.

Here is my PoB:
https://pobb.in/oUrD1LKEmUTD

Please help.

The video is poorly made. For mapping you need 2 things:

1. Phasing

Since traps need time to arm, you will often find yourself walking ahead, so grab a Quartz Flask or "10% chance to phasing on kill" mod and it will do.

2. Herald of Ash

Generally you don't need that many damage for mapping, so Herald of Purity doesn't really help much for mapping. Instead using Ash will solve the pack clearing issue and you will feel much smoother playing maps.

Btw about the Eternal Struggle you are using on your Pob, it does not give 15% culling since Eater of World mod is dominant. Also spell damage does not apply to totem explodes so you can drop that Elegant Hubris Mod too.
Right, just fire.
Dernière édition par FunRoom, le 22 avr. 2023 23:42:48
"
ReturnToPathOfExile a écrit :
how we convert damage from phys to chaos? Ming's heart just give extra damage, not convert.

The conversion is not yet done, but the idea is to:

1. Craft Hunter influence on both weapons and try to get "25% physical to chaos" while spamming essence of feared.

2. Pick up the 40% conversion from chaos mastery

I haven't done that yet since the damage is just too good and I am not really a craftmanship guy, but I do checked craftofexile and the essence craft should cost just around a few hundred chaos each to finish.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom a écrit :
"
Schorse1337 a écrit :
hey sir,

rebuild this and its surpreme :D
but i only throw 23 traps, cant figure what i'm missing and any reason why opal scepters or can i go for any 1h like wands?

I used alternate quality multiple traps and put it in +30Q slot, which gives 5 extra trap count. You can also path to a trap mastery for +5 max

missed this, ty sir ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires