[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder|2M Ehp,53M dps

budget around 15-20div is okey to start with ?
"
Fuzzio a écrit :

Yep, you can start with it, but layers (defense and ofense) will be way lower than lategame geared.
"
Fuzzio a écrit :

I play this build with my main, from league-start (so... starting with 0 div budget :D).

Budget-cuts:
- gloves for rez (add Eater of Worlds poison chance yourself)
- boots with 100% chill avoidance (add ele / bleed avoidance EoW implicit yourself)
- large spell block cluster without Sap Psyche
- Watcher's Eye with 2 mods (spell block + any other you need)
- lvl 21 HoA (instead of Divergent -> for now you can use poison chance from gloves implicit)
- Two-Stone ring instead of Unset Ring (but you will miss one gem slot)

Expensive but must-have:
- Aul's with Grace / Determination (no budget cuts here, sorry!)
- (at least) Skin of the Loyal with right colour sockets -> next in line is Skin of the Lords with Keystone that does not brake your build (will be cheaper then +1 gem level corrupted Skin of the Loyal)
- Aegis Aurora (not corrupted, maybe with usefull crucible tree passives; preferable with big ES within reasonable budget - you can beast-craft / Hillock 30% quality)
- Nostalgia with 40% HoA reservation efficiency (without quality) and 90%+ HoA dmg -> you can add catalyst quality on the way
- Eber's Unifcation with 75% HoA efficiency lab enchantment (try to get good ES roll, but don't get the perfect one -> mind that BiS has 90% cost corruption, only this one is worth getting with highest ES values)
- Awakened gems and Empower (but remember that you get +1 or +2 levels from body armour, so Awakened gems don't need to be the best of the best - you can cut budget here to some extend)
Dernière édition par Fukurokage, le 16 mai 2023 09:27:48
how much armor do i need to tank uber shaper slam and beam?
i dont get it, where is my issue....

Just have 5 million dps with tail spike.

https://pobb.in/Ysebu8I0Szio
So the build is starting to feel pretty good. I am currently trying to farm simulacrum, as that is what I started this build for. Tried one and got to 23, so still have a way to go. What upgrades can I get to get to 30? Ideally ones that are not super expensive. My thoughts so far are just to get to 100 and plug in another agony cluster. For the last point is getting the 8 spell block in the arcane guarding more impactful then adding another ghastly eye? The other thing I was thinking is changing my anoint and trying to figure out if 2 all res or more flask effect would help me more. Not sure what keeps killing me. Other then that, the biggest thing I can think of is to get a skin of the lords with magebane on it to respec points and get lethe shade but if I can do sim 30 without it, it would be nice. Anyway thanks for the build, and anything you can recommend would be really appreciated, including any tips for getting to wave 30.
Dernière édition par Asahiofthemoon, le 17 mai 2023 06:54:51
I appreciate all the videos of bossing, can somebody please post a video of some juiced mapping?
livejamie
"
chelioscrank a écrit :
how much armor do i need to tank uber shaper slam and beam?

Around 70-80k.

With the keystone iron reflexs on skin of the lords and granite and basalt flask you can tank the slam.

Molten shell of course or enduring composure/ endurance charges help much too.
I have got the skin, and realize that last post was a bit wordy, so more direct questions for anyone who feels like they have time to answer.

For ammy passive, between +2 max res, additional flask effect, or whispers of doom? for the latter the added passives would net me are: +4 spell block, ghost dance, and another power charge. Then I could use my last 3 levels for another agony cluster and a jewel slot. I am thinking of doing the latter.

On flasks, is reduced cure effect worth loosing Rumi's?

Lastly is awake vicious proj better then anomalous?

Other then that any feedback is appreciated, thanks in advance and that you Chromino for the build.
Is there a section discussing desirable crucible trees for the weapon/shield?
livejamie

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires