[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder|2M Ehp,53M dps

So I've invested quite a bit into this build so far, but its definitely not as tanky as it feels like it should be. I kind of feel like I'm missing something small but important, but I cant figure out what. I got absolutely rekt during expedition logbooks

Could someone take a look for me and help me figure this out?

https://poe.ninja/pob/cpQ

Should I start transitioning to one of the other endgame builds for 100% spell suppression?
Dernière édition par CptJesus, le 13 mai 2023 02:54:45
"
CptJesus a écrit :
So I've invested quite a bit into this build so far, but its definitely not as tanky as it feels like it should be. I kind of feel like I'm missing something small but important, but I cant figure out what. I got absolutely rekt during expedition logbooks

Could someone take a look for me and help me figure this out?

https://poe.ninja/pob/cpQ

Should I start transitioning to one of the other endgame builds for 100% spell suppression?

First of all, I'd first make sure to get 100% avoid ele ailemnts. For 50% of it you will need 100% spell supp, so they will prob come together.
This should give you extra slots on flasks to stack armour, evasion (and resistances if needed).

Another changes:
Your first basalt flask is useless, since it is the same base of Rumi's. Change it for another. I personally like Quartz flask, since it gives uroud 18% spell supp and Phasing (LOVE IT).
I'd get Ghost Dance.
I'd get a Graven's Secret belt (and 2 large clusters with Mage Hunter and Conjured Wall).

A question of mine:
What is the best clearspeed setup for gems? I have a SotL with 4G-1B-1R and recently bought my Uul-Netol's Vow.
I get that this isnt a clearspeed build, but is there a section to improvement to make maps on endgame easier? I have some divs remaining and would like to take it to standart on items.
I'm also trying Fork instead of pierce, but not sure either.

I think I am also missing anything on mana reservation efficiency. How much mana do you guys have with the auras on and the 7L Herald? I'm on 66 rn and struggling a bit (with pierce).
Dernière édition par ThePurpleAngel, le 13 mai 2023 15:17:20
Why does 100% spell suppression get you 50% avoid ailments?
"
CptJesus a écrit :
Why does 100% spell suppression get you 50% avoid ailments?

Due to Ancestral Vision Viridian Jewel.
I don't even see that in the PoB. I guess I'll have to reread the main post again. I find the number of skill trees in the PoB a bit confusing honestly
"
rotiprata_ a écrit :

+++ Congratulations to high level 100! Best crawled Rotiprata! +++

Alright, after a bunch of tweaks and messing around, I ended up here:

https://poe.ninja/pob/cyM

Feels so much better, although I definitely could use more crawler DPS. Any gear upgrades I should be looking for in particular at this point other than the upgraded Amulet?
"
CptJesus a écrit :

Feels so much better, although I definitely could use more crawler DPS. Any gear upgrades I should be looking for in particular at this point other than the upgraded Amulet?

Build looks really solid already.
Changes I'd go for (or at least aim for):

1. Leveling up to 98-100;
2. Eber's Unification with 90% cost corruption;
3. United in Dreams and Aegis with Gravity Sphere and Unholy Might (Crucibles) should improve clearspeed;
4. Boots need 50% avoid elements (mod + Eater of the Worlds implicit). I'd increase the Eater Implicit. When possible, change it to a ES base. Max ES possible would be around 250;
5. Upgrade your rings. Go for higher damage, higher efficiency of mana and implicits that will help your build anyway.
6. 3-mod Watcher's Eye;
7. Second Split Personality should boost ES (and could help you respec the Strenght node;
8. Medium clusters: you have a medium that requires an extra skill point on the right side of the tree. Buy a Pure Agony with 2 notable and 4 skill points added. There's also a medium on the top side with life and chaos res (useless for us), so for minimaxing I'd change it to another mods.
9. Small clusters: I prefeer 3 skill points with 25% increase effect, but it's your personal choice.
10. I'd change the annoint on amulet whenever you fix the Ailments;
11. If flasks are not up all time: Reroll flasks for t1 max reduced flasks used/charge recovery.
12. Empower level 4;
13. All gems level 21/6;
14. Need more medium clusters with Pure Agony. Aim at least 65 Virulence.

Also check your pantheon (which are being used and if they are upgraded).
Dernière édition par ThePurpleAngel, le 14 mai 2023 10:53:50
Really like this build.

Swap out one of the green gems for pierce and you map like a boss. Things die 10 screens away.

Flasks and jewels is the main enabler of this build. Especially as pathfinder.

Thanks for this build m8 was a fun season
Dernière édition par zanetiawins, le 14 mai 2023 16:15:21
"
ThePurpleAngel a écrit :
"
CptJesus a écrit :

Build looks really solid already.
Changes I'd go for (or at least aim for):

1. Leveling up to 98-100;
2. Eber's Unification with 90% cost corruption;
3. United in Dreams and Aegis with Gravity Sphere and Unholy Might (Crucibles) should improve clearspeed;
4. Boots need 50% avoid elements (mod + Eater of the Worlds implicit). I'd increase the Eater Implicit. When possible, change it to a ES base. Max ES possible would be around 250;
5. Upgrade your rings. Go for higher damage, higher efficiency of mana and implicits that will help your build anyway.
6. 3-mod Watcher's Eye;
7. Second Split Personality should boost ES (and could help you respec the Strenght node;
8. Medium clusters: you have a medium that requires an extra skill point on the right side of the tree. Buy a Pure Agony with 2 notable and 4 skill points added. There's also a medium on the top side with life and chaos res (useless for us), so for minimaxing I'd change it to another mods.
9. Small clusters: I prefeer 3 skill points with 25% increase effect, but it's your personal choice.
10. I'd change the annoint on amulet whenever you fix the Ailments;
11. If flasks are not up all time: Reroll flasks for t1 max reduced flasks used/charge recovery.
12. Empower level 4;
13. All gems level 21/6;
14. Need more medium clusters with Pure Agony. Aim at least 65 Virulence.

Also check your pantheon (which are being used and if they are upgraded).

Thanks for the detailed tips! I haven't touched any of the crucible stuff for uniques yet, will have to figure that out.

I've got 100% flask uptime. I'm short on ailment immunity by 4% without the anoint, so will upgrade the eater implicit at some point to take care of that. I'm currently using 3 skill points to get pierce on the right side because my skin of lords socketing doesn't allow me to swap it in comfortably there. I'll have to find a 4g socket one at some point, but its outside of my budget (spent most of my money on this build already)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires