[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
TwilightArchon a écrit :
Thanks for sharing. I'm doing this build to start as well but finding it incredibly squishy in red maps. Anyone has suggestions for tankiness?

Side note I got an atziri's foiable in act 6 which sold quickly for 1d, Isla's auto mapping gave me a div from a t2 map and I got a raw div in a t6 map so I'm looking to move into the rathpith+dissolution set up soon. Is that any better in terms of survivability?

"
Vortigaunt1337 a écrit :
thanks to CoD+Portal you dont lose too much time.

Personally, I think Cast on Death + Portal is a waste of sockets and leads players to become complacent or reckless. I understand there's a Softcore mindset of "6 portals is my defensive layer" but that always felt like a meme to me; imagine my horror and amusement when players follow this sentiment very closely. It really is up to your preferences.

I would suggest using a 1-hander + shield setup instead of double sceptre/wand. Shields are pretty good in general and reasonably stronger this league. You can still get spell crit chance or +1 skills to roll on them but also don't feel bad about a good life or resist rolls on them. Eventually going into the Rathpith Globe + Dissolution of the Flesh combo leads to higher survivability and damage output so the gearing layout is already there, so why not use a shield? Your DPS should already be super strong anyways.

Additionally, make sure your spell suppression is high enough to utilize the mastery for your spell suppression chance to be lucky, or skip all of that and just cap it out.

Honestly, I'm not really sure how to be more tanky outside of stack a bit more life on your gear and passive tree, and play more cautiously. Perhaps a Steelskin + CWDT, use a jade flask and lean more into evasion, use a Decoy Totem, etc. But if you find any cool tech, please don't hesitate to share.
Do you already have a Delirium + Beyond tree planned?
Can you share with us?
Question about the levelling tree. Do you swap to Icicle Mine once Cruel Lab is done, or do you swap at 38 once you have access to the mine supports?
"
Ruinator a écrit :
Question about the levelling tree. Do you swap to Icicle Mine once Cruel Lab is done, or do you swap at 38 once you have access to the mine supports?

In Act 6
"
bsguterres a écrit :
Do you already have a Delirium + Beyond tree planned?
Can you share with us?

I will make one later today.
How we are in low life?
"
feboss a écrit :
How we are in low life?

Once you get dissolution and rathpith you are perma low life basically
"
feboss a écrit :
How we are in low life?

Once you get dissolution and rathpith you are perma low life basically
"

I actually tried going mines prior to A6 in my run and hated it. Reason being that you really don't have all the gems & passives at this point to make it roll. Once you get your first lab, all the passives, & the supports in place it will feel much better. You really, really need minefield support or you just won't be throwing enough early to get the dmg.
yeah I swapped in the beginning of A7 when you have the right side of the tree with the pierce nodes. since then it is smooth af.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires