[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
99prosorc a écrit :
"
could you please quickly check my day 4 pob, I seem to have like half of the damage you do in pob and have similar gear like you?

https://pobb.in/1XgWX8lUVF_m

You didn't tick "low life".
With my config, you are at 11m dps.
If I add my rings to your build, it's already 13.
The "remaining" 2m dps are coming from mine throwing speed on weapon + amulet.

Thanks so much!
"
jddc78 a écrit :
How are you guys dealing with dots and ground effects with Dissolution combo?

These are the bane of my existence.

For me only chaos dots are dangerous right now especially poison. Will get corrupted blood + poison immunity via implicit later. Also I took the mastery „30% chance avoid bleed, poison, impale etc“, that seem to help.
Hey guys I have never really configured a POB can someone check it out and see if I have missed any stuff on it or if the dps that it says is accurate, Thanks.
https://pobb.in/a93fPePLe_AC
"
AussieTanker a écrit :
Hey guys I have never really configured a POB can someone check it out and see if I have missed any stuff on it or if the dps that it says is accurate, Thanks.
https://pobb.in/a93fPePLe_AC

Playing the build for the very first time, I'd say it is correct. You miss quite some crit multi.
Can it become a Sanctum starter?
"
d1049630894 a écrit :
Can it become a Sanctum starter?

its pretty hard to lose sanctums with this build as long as you don't do ones that are too high a level you just freeze everything.
"
For me only chaos dots are dangerous right now especially poison. Will get corrupted blood + poison immunity via implicit later. Also I took the mastery „30% chance avoid bleed, poison, impale etc“, that seem to help.

Good call on immunity jewels. I still need the final Arakali pantheon as well. That should be a big boost in mitigation then. Took a look at your profile and other similar and realized I need to get some kind of chaos res even if it isn't crazy. Was too focused on ele resists early in gearing and just need to do a full pass now that I am at the big upgrades.

DMG has definitely come around and I still have a long way to go.

Another question - why do you take the Karui life flask? I've seen quite a few other profiles that forego a life flask altogether since we mostly just reserve life vs. lose it. Guess I'm still foggy on the dissolution mechanics and what really goes on there...
"
jddc78 a écrit :
"

Good call on immunity jewels. I still need the final Arakali pantheon as well. That should be a big boost in mitigation then. Took a look at your profile and other similar and realized I need to get some kind of chaos res even if it isn't crazy. Was too focused on ele resists early in gearing and just need to do a full pass now that I am at the big upgrades.

DMG has definitely come around and I still have a long way to go.

Another question - why do you take the Karui life flask? I've seen quite a few other profiles that forego a life flask altogether since we mostly just reserve life vs. lose it. Guess I'm still foggy on the dissolution mechanics and what really goes on there...

as far as I understand it, the Karui flask is not needed anymore once you switch to low life, I forgot to take it out thank you haha. other than that it is a very nice flask that fills your life completely.
anybody know if it's possible to get 3 abyss socket shroud of the lightless from misery in darkness div card, i have turned in about 10 sets, and only got 2 abyss socket
"
iLogicalVibe a écrit :
anybody know if it's possible to get 3 abyss socket shroud of the lightless from misery in darkness div card, i have turned in about 10 sets, and only got 2 abyss socket

Yes it is possible. I got a 3s one from it this league. First time ever.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires