[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Can someone explain to me Rathpith Globe + Dissolution of the Flesh interaction? How do we get to low life and don't die?
One of the fastest league starters (despite deaths) ive played to get to t16 even missed day 1. Curious on what upgrades im missing as im considering saving for nimis.

https://pobb.in/oRtWGZ4R5QyJ

The +1 to all int tattoo aswell as the returning proj isnt updated yet on pob

Great job on this build guide :DDD

Also can we somehow get herald of ice explosion on this?
Dernière édition par NUMPER1, le 21 août 2023 03:29:55
See a lot of people going dissolution + rathpith, what exactly is the interaction that makes it worth? All or most of the mare running pain attunement, how do they stay low life?
"
See a lot of people going dissolution + rathpith, what exactly is the interaction that makes it worth? All or most of the mare running pain attunement, how do they stay low life?

seconded just got my rathpith trying to figure this out now
"

Essentially what is happening is with the Rathpith + Dissolution combo is that you are consuming your life in order to cast your mines (Due to rathpith). Now this won't kill you but will always put you on low life when you keep casting, making use of the Pain Attunement keystone (Granting 30% more spell damage while on low life).

When you take any damage from enemies, your life will start to get reserved and you will die once all of it gets reserved (This is from Dissolution). So instead of the mob dealing the damage to you, your life gets reserved instead. You want as high of a life pool as possible and always be moving to stay alive.

Hope that helps :)
Dernière édition par Narcotx, le 21 août 2023 03:45:27
Ahhh, so if I'm on a boss let's say and i cast all the way to one hp, if the boss smacks me across the face , I might not die if not enough hp gets reserved, and after 2 seconds of not being damaged the unreserved hp goes away and I can feel free to get smacked again?
Can you use Eye of Winter with Bitterdream? If yes what is the 3. Gem, i like Eye more
"
Noctis_Tim a écrit :
Can you use Eye of Winter with Bitterdream? If yes what is the 3. Gem, i like Eye more

For EoW you need at least a 4L+, because it requires you to use Blastchain Mine Support.
Because of this you kinda have to use a +2 6L chest for it.
Hello mate, did u craft ur dagger on day 3 with essences? if so which one did u use

greetings
"
xDeserT a écrit :
Hello mate, did u craft ur dagger on day 3 with essences? if so which one did u use

greetings

Yes I got this base for 15 chaos and used Essence of WoE (highest tier)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires