[3.24] Devon's Frostblink Elementalist - The Hotstepper | Build of the Week! | 9M+ DoT DPS

"
devon752 a écrit :
"
alicereborn a écrit :
What's your opinion on Eye of Malice instead of Heatshiver? We can get a bunch of negative resistances on monsters.
Also, you didn't use Pyre ring in your 3.21 POB, so how can you achieve cold to fire conversion? (except for cold to fire support gem)

You don't need full fire conversion, elementalist damage always ignites, it's only important that Fire > Cold for the more multiplier on elemenetalist so no need for pyre.

I see, thanks bro, how about Eye of Malice? Is it worth using Eye of Malice instead of Heatshiver?
Was wondering the same thing regarding eye of malice if you put fire exposure on gloves with this helmet it pushes the fire exposure, I will test PoB and see how it goes.
Hi, Thanks for the build!

Will use it for the third time with 3.22
"
alicereborn a écrit :
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
alicereborn a écrit :
What's your opinion on Eye of Malice instead of Heatshiver? We can get a bunch of negative resistances on monsters.
Also, you didn't use Pyre ring in your 3.21 POB, so how can you achieve cold to fire conversion? (except for cold to fire support gem)

You don't need full fire conversion, elementalist damage always ignites, it's only important that Fire > Cold for the more multiplier on elemenetalist so no need for pyre.

I see, thanks bro, how about Eye of Malice? Is it worth using Eye of Malice instead of Heatshiver?

Heatshiver is better this patch because they actually fixed Frigid Wake to scale of of Freeze duration bonuses. Just need to get the forbidden jewels which is kinda expensive (but don't tell anyone for this hidden mega buff).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hey Devon!

Any changes for 3.22
"
DiagonsMCT a écrit :
Hey Devon!

Any changes for 3.22

Hey yeah I'm actually playing this this league, it got buffedddd!!! I am posting PoB now, don't tell anyone!!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
DiagonsMCT a écrit :
Hey Devon!

Any changes for 3.22

Hey yeah I'm actually playing this this league, it got buffedddd!!! I am posting PoB now, don't tell anyone!!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

This has been my favorite build since I found you - thanks for updating this!!
"
DiagonsMCT a écrit :
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
DiagonsMCT a écrit :
Hey Devon!

Any changes for 3.22

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

This has been my favorite build since I found you - thanks for updating this!!

<3
Started leveling this today because movement-skill-based builds are convenient. :D

Early on I find Ice Nova is a handy second skill for following up since Frostblink has a cooldown which limits DPS somewhat. I also just can't dig Lifetap, feels like it's going to end up in a lot of self-kills.

Is there a Pro/Con list for this build, and a set of mods to avoid when mapping later on?

EDIT: Also, is the life flask really the only life recovery we have? How does that work if we spend life for skills?'

EDIT 2: Vortex, Ice Nova and Wintertide brand make a good set of support skills for leveling, deleting things much more comfortably now. Still feel squishy around Act 6 though, despite 1.1K life and maxed resists. The Fire mastery node to give life regen per fire resist helps though.
Dernière édition par King_Haart, le 19 août 2023 23:26:49
One more question, how do you have Frostblink with a <1s cooldown? PoB doesn't show it coming from any piece of gear or from the tree as far as I can tell?

Even if I toggle off the enemy being a boss it's still 1.25s which seems shorter than I can account for.
Dernière édition par King_Haart, le 21 août 2023 01:12:52

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires