[3.24] Devon's Frostblink Elementalist - The Hotstepper | Build of the Week! | 9M+ DoT DPS

Hi, i think i will start with this build thank you for all the details. I'm kinda new player though and people say use different skill till first lab or whatever, what skill should i use can someone light me up with a help? Thank you.
"
King_Haart a écrit :
I might try something else just for variety since beyond the straight DPS buff, there aren't really many 'new tricks' for this build to play around with. It's worth reading some of the past forum posts for some of those tricks though!

I see that you made a pretty nifty variation with mageblood. If you're willing to share the PoB I'll slap it in the build guide as an expensive variant and give you credit ofc.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
King_Haart a écrit :
I might try something else just for variety since beyond the straight DPS buff, there aren't really many 'new tricks' for this build to play around with. It's worth reading some of the past forum posts for some of those tricks though!

I see that you made a pretty nifty variation with mageblood. If you're willing to share the PoB I'll slap it in the build guide as an expensive variant and give you credit ofc.

Unfortunately it was a Wintry Blast build that's been nerfed (to non-viability) this league. :( Here's the build on poe.ninja though.

This was my build right before I switched to the Wintry one.

BTW if I understand correctly, the 'buff' to FrostBlink this league (180->250% damage effectiveness) only applies to *added* damage, which we don't really have much of. So a very minor buff.
Dernière édition par King_Haart, le 31 mars 2024 03:49:40
Hi is it possible for you to make a endgame ~level 95 tree? Cause right now on the pob there is only level 85 and level 100 and nothing in between, would like to know what are the best options before forbidden flesh jewels and stuff like that.
The inconsistencies between this post and the POB made me think I was losing my mind! So thanks for that. For anyone coming here confused, lifetap doesn't exist in the 6L on POB. But does here.
Dernière édition par Roflmywaffle, le 21 avr. 2024 18:20:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires