[3.24] Devon's Frostblink Elementalist - The Hotstepper | Build of the Week! | 9M+ DoT DPS

Can you explain how your PoB got to 120 mana regen? I am STRUGGLING to manage sustain, this is my favorite build ever and since the switch to polaric/auls etc I cannot sustain mana for frostblink.
"
DiagonsMCT a écrit :
Can you explain how your PoB got to 120 mana regen? I am STRUGGLING to manage sustain, this is my favorite build ever and since the switch to polaric/auls etc I cannot sustain mana for frostblink.
Helmet gives a lot iirc. Haven't gotten to that point myself yet unfortunately but PoB says it should work. I'm getting there slowly, will give an update soon.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Has anyone tried out dropping Purity of Elements by getting to 100% chance to avoid elemental ailments?

We only need the boot craft + eater implicit, 35% on a shield and then thick skin which we already take.

Then we can swap out Auls for some more damage since we can drop Purity.
How is this build supposed to work with Heatshiver? With the gem setup, your hit is too low to chill, let alone freeze the enemy.
"
Jooblee a écrit :
Has anyone tried out dropping Purity of Elements by getting to 100% chance to avoid elemental ailments?

We only need the boot craft + eater implicit, 35% on a shield and then thick skin which we already take.

Then we can swap out Auls for some more damage since we can drop Purity.
It's a viable option but aul's also gives a bunch of crit for overload and you'll probably need some resists on the amulet.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
clawface a écrit :
How is this build supposed to work with Heatshiver? With the gem setup, your hit is too low to chill, let alone freeze the enemy.
Even without unbound ailments chill is 23% on bosses and shock is 33%.
How did you farm currency with this build? I tried legion but I couldn't seem to reliably pop the whole thing and also the build kept falling over. Was there any farming method you found most efficient with this build?
"
WorldGorilla a écrit :
How did you farm currency with this build? I tried legion but I couldn't seem to reliably pop the whole thing and also the build kept falling over. Was there any farming method you found most efficient with this build?
Yeah, delirium / abyss / breach / beyond / alva is all very nice to plow through. If you're dying too much your defences are most likely lacking, check the watcher's eye as well.
Does anyone still have the old POB? I've been following the new one while sticking with the budget cold to fire setup, and a lot of the nodes arn't best in slot.

For example the new tree grabs breath of rime for 4 points which does increase DPS, but not nearly as much as spending the same 4 points on Heart of Flame.

Just hoping to see the old tree to see if there are any other differences. Thanks!
"
Jooblee a écrit :
Does anyone still have the old POB? I've been following the new one while sticking with the budget cold to fire setup, and a lot of the nodes arn't best in slot.

For example the new tree grabs breath of rime for 4 points which does increase DPS, but not nearly as much as spending the same 4 points on Heart of Flame.

Just hoping to see the old tree to see if there are any other differences. Thanks!

If you don't have heatshiver then yes, what you say is better. But I no longer use a rare helmet. Breath of rime gives chill effect which effectively gives more damage because of Heatshiver.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires