[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

"
MineMeMy a écrit :
the Cluster Jewel And Skin of the Lords is too expensive now
so hard to play for this build
im 86 but only have 2500es and too easy to die even yellow map

2500 ES is really low if you’re CI already, even if you had the appropriate defensive layers built up (I mean, think of how weak someone with 2500 HP is). Go through the defenses checklist and see what ways you can boost your survivability. You may be missing some simple things that could provide a huge payoff.

The ideal Veteran Defender ones are expensive, but the ideal spell block ones with Mage Hunter and Conjured Wall are only 2~3div, and the Small / Medium ones are super cheap too (all you really need is Pure Agony, otherwise there’s only the one transfer point that benefits from the other rolls). You can craft Smalls and even Mediums pretty well with just Alt-Regal spam tbh, and the bases for those aren’t expensive at all (ilvl 83 Smalls with reservation efficiency are only 30c a piece). Compared to any other Cluster-heavy build these are all really minor, it’s only expensive if you’re trying to immediately jump to Melding of the Flesh setup with perfectly rolled gems with exactly the same stats as the POB. You’ll need to play around with things to balance out your resists and main stats once you get to that point, but until then you can get by with far less expensive items.
Is arcanist brand + bone offering + unearth set up needed in the current patch?
Hi! love the look of this build
I am a bit confused about what to do next because in PoB it's a bit confusing which skill setups go with trees.
I just invested and respecced from ID to this and after a day of fine-tuning the res and dexterity I tried eater of worlds and it was great

now, could you point me in the right direction if im missing something obvious

i would just like to be really tanky

Thanks!
Can someone take a look at my PoB and tell me what I'm missing? I feel both weak in terms of damage / defense...

https://pobb.in/geU8VCNCsjTZ

After reviewing personally I feel like I need to do the following:
1. Get 21/20 Divergent HoA?
2. Get Veteran Defender
3. Get a Watcher's Eye?

Having trouble figuring out what to focus on or what to change. Thanks for any help!
"
Umberger a écrit :
"
MineMeMy a écrit :

2500 ES is really low if you’re CI already, even if you had the appropriate defensive layers built up (I mean, think of how weak someone with 2500 HP is). Go through the defenses checklist and see what ways you can boost your survivability. You may be missing some simple things that could provide a huge payoff.

The ideal Veteran Defender ones are expensive, but the ideal spell block ones with Mage Hunter and Conjured Wall are only 2~3div, and the Small / Medium ones are super cheap too (all you really need is Pure Agony, otherwise there’s only the one transfer point that benefits from the other rolls). You can craft Smalls and even Mediums pretty well with just Alt-Regal spam tbh, and the bases for those aren’t expensive at all (ilvl 83 Smalls with reservation efficiency are only 30c a piece). Compared to any other Cluster-heavy build these are all really minor, it’s only expensive if you’re trying to immediately jump to Melding of the Flesh setup with perfectly rolled gems with exactly the same stats as the POB. You’ll need to play around with things to balance out your resists and main stats once you get to that point, but until then you can get by with far less expensive items.

I got 2D today and finally i can have AA shield and skin of loyal
skin of loyal like a big upgrade like 2K es , now i have4.3k es now

but when i face some unblockable damage like Vortx i daed like 1sec, coz this build looks dont have regen (not DOT, I have full flask), how can i imporve that?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/MineMeMy/HOA_CRU
"
MineMeMy a écrit :
"
Umberger a écrit :
"
MineMeMy a écrit :

I got 2D today and finally i can have AA shield and skin of loyal
skin of loyal like a big upgrade like 2K es , now i have4.3k es now

but when i face some unblockable damage like Vortx i daed like 1sec, coz this build looks dont have regen (not DOT, I have full flask), how can i imporve that?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/MineMeMy/HOA_CRU

Take a look into the checklist defences for all defensive layers: with a watcher's eye and the discipline-mod es on hit and fast hitting spellblock you reach around 1.5k Es/ sec and can facetank most dot and degen.

Vaal discipline is very important too with high reg, it's your CI life-flask, use it often.

With eldritch-boots and some b.i.s. cluster or jewels you reach 100% ailments-immunities.
Against some ubers' dot lethe shade helps much.

Wicked ward together with the ar/es mastery reg around 2.4 k es second too in slower content. Melding of the flesh reduces all elemental degen and dot much.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 20 avr. 2023 20:48:22
Hey Chromino good to see you for another league hahaha, i was wondering if you could help me im having huge mana issues and i can't sustain my poison stack i tried taking off fireball but it still almost impossible to sustain stacks this is my pob i wonder what am i doing wrong.
https://pobb.in/odsEQpm-Jw2G
"
Belphag0r a écrit :
Hey Chromino good to see you for another league hahaha, i was wondering if you could help me im having huge mana issues and i can't sustain my poison stack i tried taking off fireball but it still almost impossible to sustain stacks this is my pob i wonder what am i doing wrong.
https://pobb.in/odsEQpm-Jw2G

For mana limit storm burst to lvl 2, quality 20. Sell it with a orb of regret to a vendor and you get it back in lvl 1. When you need more, take in mystic bulwark and the mana-mastery for efficiencies or damage recouped as mana, which is also available on ghastly jewels.

You have high overcapped spellblock and don't need Zealot Oath in the moment without reg.

Take lethe shade only when you reached 95%-100% ailment-avoidances, not before, it doubles duration of ignites, freezings etc.

You need a bit dex on cluster-transfer-points and some resis for melding of the flesh.

A watcher's eye es on hit is very tanky against dot and degen.

A glorious vanity is great for full 15 withers with the transformed "ritual of shadows".

Ghastly jewels with minion poisonchance will raise your damage and soo more medium clusters "pure agony". Go next for the melding of the flesh for doubled ehp when you got a few more resis and an aul`s amulet or a small cluster uncompromising + pure guile.

The minion mastery uwith unholy might is extreme strong in maps (but not when you focus on bossing)

Take a pob like:

https://pastebin.com/sTjTcCwf

Or without tempest shield:

https://pastebin.com/1FHR9Kj2

and check step by step the spoilers "composition of agony", "checklist defences" and in "jewels": "melding of the flesh"

Dernière édition par Chromino, le 21 avr. 2023 04:00:59
"
Dragpent a écrit :
Can someone take a look at my PoB and tell me what I'm missing? I feel both weak in terms of damage / defense...

https://pobb.in/geU8VCNCsjTZ

After reviewing personally I feel like I need to do the following:
1. Get 21/20 Divergent HoA?
2. Get Veteran Defender
3. Get a Watcher's Eye?

Having trouble figuring out what to focus on or what to change. Thanks for any help!

Get a glorious vanity for full 15 withers, it transforms a skill to "ritual of shadows" or take a look into "the composition of agony" for other sources of withers.

Get a cheap amulet anoint until you get a better amulet.

Limit purifying flame to lvl 1, quality 20, for lower mana-costs or use firestorm lvl 1 instead.

Change written in blood to crit-immunities in the serpentine spellslinger-mastery.
Use armourer's crap for 20% quality of the helmet for some es.

Yes, watcher's eye es on hit would be a huge upgrade and more clusters pure agony.

Get circles of nostalgias with more high HoA-efficiencies and a abyss jewel with minion chance to poison on hit and when possible corrupted blood immunity.

Get 20% quality on the flasks.

Here are some smaller changes for a better manamanagement and optimized wicked ward:

https://pastebin.com/BDN5Jepy
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 21 avr. 2023 04:02:57
Could you take a look at my char and help me out in what I can upgrade next?

I feel like my defenses are still super shit, I die in t16 with like 30 divines invested into the build.

https://pobb.in/hYD6QjanWQpw

And does firesong even do anything? I can't see any changes ingame or in pob when I wear it from the ailment defense stats
Dernière édition par kEvS, le 22 avr. 2023 13:44:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires