[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

"
CptLevis a écrit :
"
FutureAeons a écrit :
"
CptLevis a écrit :
What am I missing? In the guide it shows an item "Severed in sleep" also has extra minion damage and poisons enemies, but in trade I can only find "inflict wither" and no bonus minion damage?

From 3.21 patch notes:

"The Severed in Sleep Unique Sword no longer has +10-20 to all Attributes, Minions Deal 20-30% increased Damage, Minions have 60% chance to Poison Enemies on Hit, or Minions Recover 20% of Life on Killing a Poisoned Enemy. It now provides Minions have +29% Chaos Resistance, Grants level 25 Envy Skill, Minions have 60% chance to inflict Withered on Hit, and Minions have +5% to Critical Strike Multiplier per Withered Debuff on Enemy."

So is the unique item still worth going for? I'm playing it as a League starter so I'm not sure anymore lol.

Yes, severed in sleep is still an extreme strong starter-weapon. As long as you have the phantasms in the HoA-supports you generate full withers and almost double the damage.

Later a glorious vanity, arakaali's, or withering step+ashes is better for the important withers.
Hello,

Thank you for your guide, very comprehensive.
I am currently playing Enki's Arc and I consider rerolling into this build, with 10ish div to invest in.
I'm looking for a tanky build (especially against bosses), but that can still run maps pretty smoothly.
Do you think it is still OK now that breach "rework" made skin of the lord/loyal very expensive?

Thanks!
How it is possible to have 5 sockets in boots? :) Like in your POB
"
Kateroze a écrit :
Hello,

I am currently playing Enki's Arc and I consider rerolling into this build, with 10ish div to invest in.
I'm looking for a tanky build (especially against bosses), but that can still run maps pretty smoothly.
Do you think it is still OK now that breach "rework" made skin of the lord/loyal very expensive?

Thanks!

You could probably do better for 10div outright, but the scaling potential of this build is nuts. If you follow the POB you'll see that each step is really only a handful of upgrades at a time, but as you start hitting certain milestones it really snowballs (e.g. Skin of the Lords + Empower will more than double your damage and eHP, and now every point of block is that much more valuable, etc etc). Other than the Skins, everything else is really cheap, and honestly Skins are dropping in price and should continue to do so. Neutral keystone ones are falling to single digit Divines, and there are two Ghost Dance 3g1r2b up right now for 14div, which for a true BIS item is really affordable (socket colors could be more ideal, but 3g1r2b is still fine with Awakened Unbound Ailments).

"
maxs_shepel a écrit :
How it is possible to have 5 sockets in boots? :) Like in your POB

The POB shows suggestions for alternate setups, in this case showing that if you don't have enough mana reservation efficiency or an Aul's, you can use Enlighten instead to fit more auras in.
Dernière édition par Umberger, le 14 avr. 2023 23:49:35
"
Umberger a écrit :
"
Kateroze a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks!

You could probably do better for 10div outright, but the scaling potential of this build is nuts. If you follow the POB you'll see that each step is really only a handful of upgrades at a time, but as you start hitting certain milestones it really snowballs (e.g. Skin of the Lords + Empower will more than double your damage and eHP, and now every point of block is that much more valuable, etc etc). Other than the Skins, everything else is really cheap, and honestly Skins are dropping in price and should continue to do so. Neutral keystone ones are falling to single digit Divines, and there are two Ghost Dance 3g1r2b up right now for 14div, which for a true BIS item is really affordable (socket colors could be more ideal, but 3g1r2b is still fine with Awakened Unbound Ailments).

Thank you for your answer!
What tree do you recommend to follow at this budget?
Dernière édition par Kateroze, le 15 avr. 2023 06:04:17
Hi. This build looks wicked. How much does it cost to reach the upper limits in terms of tankiness and DPS?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Hey Chromino,

Digging the build so far - I was wondering what would be good armor to look for since the ones with the build Skin of Loyals / Lords are expensive?

Edit: jk Loyals skin is getting cheaper.

Thank you!
Dernière édition par Dragpent, le 17 avr. 2023 08:41:17
"
Kateroze a écrit :

Thank you for your answer!
What tree do you recommend to follow at this budget?

You're going to be limited by your level, since a lot of the build's power comes from stacking Medium Cluster Jewels for +5 Virulence (each one you fit in is around 20% more damage). Arakaali's Fang is dirt cheap, and you can get by with some of the less expensive uniques as well. You can probably go off of the pre-CI one (swap out the weapon with a Fang for map clear, they're like 20-25c last I checked) and see if you like the build without investing too much.

"
Pizzarugi a écrit :
Hi. This build looks wicked. How much does it cost to reach the upper limits in terms of tankiness and DPS?

I'm not the OP / this is just my experience, but a good bit. Skin of the Lords is going down in price but to get a 4g1r1b and useful keystone you're still looking at 15-20div (at the time of writing, there's a Lethe Shade one for 7div, but that is significantly underpriced). Aul's Uprising is only 10~11div last I checked, but is one of your other "big ticket" items. Most of the remaining gear is just assorted 1-2div items with the occasional 3-5div one until you get in to really min-maxy stuff like Awakened Empower 5 vs Empower 4. Because you're using so many uniques, the prices should all just continue to go down. The build does snowball a bit and is pretty reliant on levels to really max out since a lot of power is coming from the tree / Virulence stacks. It's got a really great sense of progression with each milestone, but you're not going to be facetanking + melting ubers on a budget. But there is that new totem explode build for anyone who wants to do that.

"
Dragpent a écrit :
Hey Chromino,

Digging the build so far - I was wondering what would be good armor to look for since the ones with the build Skin of Loyals / Lords are expensive?

Edit: jk Loyals skin is getting cheaper.

Thank you!

Not OP but at the bottom of the first page, there's a spoiler titled "All Links & Lists for poetrade" which is incredibly helpful for this. If none of the ones listed as alternatives are affordable for you / anyone else, good ES rares are fine until you can afford Loyals / Lords.

The guide might need a once-over on some parts; it's still recommending use of Balance of Terror which doesn't drop anymore. Rather, it may or may not drop from Voidborn Reliquary keys still, but it's by no means something the average player would dream of getting in that case. There are some alternatives listed which can make up for it, but it is another little chunk of AllRes to make up.

E: Curious if anyone’s tried to work in the new hotness that is the Forged Frostbearer spectres. Not sure how worthwhile it’d be on a 3L, but maybe throwing it in a United in Dream would help with clear speed without having to use Arakaali’s, for those who dislike the resummoning mechanic.
Dernière édition par Umberger, le 17 avr. 2023 15:04:44
"
Umberger a écrit :
I'm not the OP / this is just my experience, but a good bit. Skin of the Lords is going down in price but to get a 4g1r1b and useful keystone you're still looking at 15-20div (at the time of writing, there's a Lethe Shade one for 7div, but that is significantly underpriced). Aul's Uprising is only 10~11div last I checked, but is one of your other "big ticket" items. Most of the remaining gear is just assorted 1-2div items with the occasional 3-5div one until you get in to really min-maxy stuff like Awakened Empower 5 vs Empower 4. Because you're using so many uniques, the prices should all just continue to go down. The build does snowball a bit and is pretty reliant on levels to really max out since a lot of power is coming from the tree / Virulence stacks. It's got a really great sense of progression with each milestone, but you're not going to be facetanking + melting ubers on a budget. But there is that new totem explode build for anyone who wants to do that.

I dunno, that seems very cheap for the amount of damage and tanking the build can do. I was expecting it to cost a mirror at least with how capable it is of fighting ubers and laughing off hits that otherwise instantly kill anything else.

I'll have to keep this build in mind. My outdated skeleton mage build (from this guide) runs on a similar budget to reach max potential, but it doesn't come close to this.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Dernière édition par Pizzarugi, le 17 avr. 2023 15:13:55
the Cluster Jewel And Skin of the Lords is too expensive now
so hard to play for this build
im 86 but only have 2500es and too easy to die even yellow map

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires