[3.22 STANDARD] 213/844 MF Solo 100% Deli T16 - Pound for Pound the Best MF in the game

EDIT: nvm
Dernière édition par WhiteNinja78, le 5 sept. 2023 12:24:25
This Build is not only a Magic Finder but also a Boss killer.

We dont talk about Uber Maven,Shaper, Uber Shaper/Elder but Uber Sirus.
Uber Sirus is a bad mechanic and the Uber Version is a mess if you cant kill him fast.
But we can!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI6U8VVJAUs

:-)
Dernière édition par _TheQue_, le 5 sept. 2023 17:54:02
Added some of your 3.22 pobs to the main post.
@BeerPact
probably a silly question, and i am not very good at the game, but here goes:

- I have a couple of random weapons with the 20% reduced soul use each
- I have two legacy soul catchers each with the 25% reduced soul use. Each with the 70% increased effectiveness you note
- I have the gem that adds 8% to the effect of flasks

But I still cant cast vaal fireball.

Is there another skill or gem that is needed ? There are a lot of different interactions going on in the build so I am guessing I am missing something on the skill treee or in another gem

edit, nvm I am an idiot, I did not see that I was missing a skill. Now to see how much of the actual build i can figure out !
Much thanks

Dernière édition par Gander, le 17 sept. 2023 18:10:10
Hello,

I haven't played the game in some months, but I have a lot of gear in standard so would love to try this build. It looks awesome.

Asking if anyone can share a pob for a mid budget version. I have nothing but the two soul rippers, 6 link greed's embrace, head hunter and ashes of the star.

Not looking for uber bosses. Just mainly semi-juiced T-16 maps!

Thank you.
Thanks for a great idea for this build.
I am already spend a 3 Mirrors.
But not understand how to comfortable do a playstale.

Probably someone why plays, can suggest how to did it?

I am playing a similar to Winter Orb.
It means a slow playstyle:
Moving for a 2-3 sec, than stay 2 sec for recharge these Winter Orb (or launch a lot of VaalFireball in our case), than move again 2-3 sec, than again recharge.

It was ugly for me to using these Winter Orb.
It a similar "boring and slow" with these Vaal Fireball.

Pls suggest, how to optimise a playstile for fast mapping.

It's my build with some Tattoo (50% chance to Knock Enemies Back on hit):
https://pobb.in/HJkv4Ubh_ws_
Also, will be thankfully for suggestions, why this character are dying a lot? What are need to fix in priority.
Dernière édition par SantaClaus1024, le 25 sept. 2023 11:16:00
"
SantaClaus1024 a écrit :
Thanks for a great idea for this build.
I am already spend a 3 Mirrors.
But not understand how to comfortable do a playstale.
Also, will be thankfully for suggestions, why this character are dying a lot? What are need to fix in priority.

So you want to tell me you have the knowledge and experience to farm 3+ Mirrors but you can not understand without capped res you are dying by a lot? Well...

Their is plenty of support on this build regarding getting more tanky, you can go back a few pages and read up the convo.
Dernière édition par _TheQue_, le 25 sept. 2023 18:02:24
Here's what Svetla_Wander looked like for mid-budget lvl97

https://pobb.in/_77aEenEP_ft

Oh, I Just temporarily removed flask Oriath's End
They consist: +35% to all Elemental Resistances
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Oriath%27s_End

Yes, I know the explode is not suitable for MF, but my goal and challenge is how to obtain Experience up to 100 lv, without 5Ways, only with my own skills (from 94 lvl now).
As was promised in the description of this build )

Thanks for the idea to read more pages )
there are 2 cheap options for getting tanky, dropping quite a lot of mf in the process:
Phys taken as ele and pushing max res
Progenesis

with max ele res from:
+10 from div distillate
+3 all from leaderships price
+2 from prismatic skin
+1 from aura mastery
+1 from survivalist, 2 nodes before prismatic skin
you are already over 90% max all res cap.

This makes phys taken as ele from:
Lightning Coil 50%
Lethal pride 10%
Watchers eye 24%
helmet 16%

insane defensive options. On a budget you could replace 34% taken as with taste of hate (20% phys taken as are cheap), but flask slots are hard to justify.
with just that im ~ 28k phys/ele max hit.

With our current flask effect scaling progenesis is pushing me to 48.7k max phys/ele hit, 24k chaos max hit.

for Simulacrum in particular recovery is also quite important, with life gained on hit from preferably Watchers eye beeing imo the best option.

with just that (And soulripper over quicksilver for dmg) I leveld 2x chars from ~92 to 100 in just Simulacrums, with only deaths due to crashes, or going afk during waves.

For mapping im currently regearing for Original sin so i can ignore all map mods (only ele reflect was missing) but that started after leveling.

thats my current setup, but gloves, helm and quiver are currently being recrafted:
https://pobb.in/6sRaDAkugBIb

Dernière édition par ErzaTheMad, le 26 sept. 2023 16:57:57

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires