[3.24 STANDARD] 213/844 MF Solo 100% Deli T16 - Pound for Pound the Best MF in the game

"
Oleesel a écrit :
Im liking the build so far, but i cant for the life of me figure out where i am missing RE. i even have 2% RE on the potency jewel + unnatural instinct. could you take a look and see what ive messed up?

also why are you using vaal rain of arrows?

helm enchant?

vaal roa = easy mark application (it shoots over and over and over in a wide area and can be "pre-cast" before a boss or whatever needs to really die)
@BeerPact
i swapped to ashes and nimis and now i can fit all auras fine. but i die quite alot to oneshots so im wonder if you got some tips based of my char ign: oleesel_candyking

and what mapmods should i not run?
"
Oleesel a écrit :
i swapped to ashes and nimis and now i can fit all auras fine. but i die quite alot to oneshots so im wonder if you got some tips based of my char ign: oleesel_candyking

and what mapmods should i not run?

look at this pob for changes to make to your character: https://pobb.in/N2YoanIBlhPq

as for map mods, the only ones I have issues with are ele reflect and reduced aura effect. cant regen + cant leech are also an issue but only together which is very rare.
IGN: Microwave
Hello. I have a question about SC and Vaal Grace.

When I activate Soul Catcher, the effect only lasts for 5 seconds instead of the stated 7.2 seconds in the tooltip. However, the duration bar is displayed correctly.

I don't have enough reserved mana for Grace and I can't figure out why. I decided to replace Vaal Haste with Vaal Grace because I die often. The mana reservation for Haste is 18.5 and for Grace it's 22. Both gems have a base value of 50%. I would really appreciate some advice.

https://pobb.in/DXAXJKiT0asC
Dernière édition par KaindeMort, le 7 avr. 2023 04:03:27
I did some of the changes you mentioned, but i cant have all auras active without the RE medium cluster?
Dernière édition par Oleesel, le 7 avr. 2023 09:21:27
It seems that the new patch has broken Soul Catcher. Reduce of soul cost doesn't work anymore.
"
KaindeMort a écrit :
It seems that the new patch has broken Soul Catcher. Reduce of soul cost doesn't work anymore.

soul catcher is working fine, they just deleted the 10% flask effect mastery so you need to find it elsewhere to reach 140%
Nimis nerfed hard. But still, I don't know if there's a better solution for single target without swapping weapons. Any idea? or nimis still superior?
With nimis getting nerfed and introduction of vaal lightning arrow, do you think vaal lightning arrow may be the better option?
"
LQ19910226 a écrit :
With nimis getting nerfed and introduction of vaal lightning arrow, do you think vaal lightning arrow may be the better option?

no

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires