3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
kaygee82 a écrit :
Maybe a "noob question" but what is the best way to craft the Blizzard Crown helmet? I see on sites that you need a ilvl 85 warlord influenced?

I bought a 40explosive arrow enchanted blizzard crown for 1.5ex.
Slammed a redeemer's orb on it (65c) and then alted it till i got my suffix.

Bought a cheap -9% fire helmet ~50c

Used an awakener's (1.2ex) orb on them both.

So you need a total of around 3.5Ex.

If you got the currency you could try to get Elevated mods.
But the orb of dominance cost 3.5Ex each.... Haven't got that kind of currency.
Dernière édition par sinned79, le 18 avr. 2022 02:45:10
"
grimjack68 a écrit :
"
Hoya63 a écrit :
Before I spend my painstakingly accrued fortune on Unnatural Instinct, i’d like opinions as to whether this is really helpful or a nice adjunct if you’re loaded, any feedback on this and the rest of the build appreciated.
It's definitely one of the last things I would recommend buying. I'd probably look for nicer gloves before dropping a bunch of currency on Unnatural Instinct.

Looking at your character sheet... you have 3 chaos flasks geared? You know you can't use more than one at a time?

And the post reply of Brunowa:

Thanks for your advice. I changed my flasks, upgraded my ammy, bow, quiver, and gloves. Oh, and got the Unnatural Instinct after all that. Now smashing everything, e.g. Barron and Al-H in about 3 sec. Drox took 2o sec as he goes through phases. Waited till I hit 97 to start on these in case of dying but not yet.

Also upgrade a ring and using 2 vermillion in place of Polaric as it didn't seem to make too much difference and the extra life helps. Need to do Sirus next if I can memorize his tells, always been difficult.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

My pob needs work. I keep coming up short on skills. I'll work on it.
I left my pob open as I don't know how to save it.

Great build.
"
Kharadas a écrit :
"
ankienz a écrit :
"
Kharadas a écrit :

You have a nice helmet, boots, flasks plus very expensive Mageblood.

For this budget, your body armour is weak as hell.

489 armour/evasion, I have on my leveling chars, this is a no go.

Thank you I have upgraded my chest few days back.

Bought for 100ch and six sockets and six linked myself with another 100 ch.

Got lucky. Still not the best chest but it's fine for now.

I guess you skipped "489 armour/evasion". We are talking about 1000+ evasion/armour chests for endgame. The chest you bought for 100 chaos is not worth 100c. All it has is alot suppression, % max life, thats it.

3.15/3.16 changed alot about defenses.

Feel free to contact me in game and sell me these chests for 100ch, actually will pay 1ex each since they aren't worth 100ch :D
Hello guys,

What can i do to improve my build, i feel that both DPS and survivability is low.

https://pastebin.com/cVPKhQmr

TY in advance :)
Dernière édition par grivchoo, le 21 avr. 2022 07:50:59
Is anyone using a Voices with this build.

Adds 1 Small Passive Skill which grants nothing.

Keen to hear thoughts!!
"
grivchoo a écrit :
Hello guys,

What can i do to improve my build, i feel that both DPS and survivability is low.

https://pastebin.com/cVPKhQmr

TY in advance :)

Here are some tips:

1) Remove Spiritual Command cluster and instead go into Cluster jewel area.
2) Remove Minion craft from bow and instead craft DOT or Gain Fire as Extra Chaos.
3) Could get a chest with more Armour/Eva. Consider using Hyrri's for more DPS and to cap Spell Suppression. This also gives loads of Evasion.
4) Get gloves with Spell Suppression and attack speed and life
5) Get an amulet that has DOT on it
6) Consider using Polaric ring for DPS and resistances.
7) Use Defiance Banner. Will need Enlighten 4 or lower your level of Precision and take Grace has 25% mana reduction mastery.
8) Remove Hired Killer circle. You have loads of life. Use those 6 points to further expand in clusters.
9) In clusters, you can take onslaught (freeing up flask).
10) Change Dying Sun to a flask listed in the guide. Atziri's promise and Cinderswallow are amazing for us and give both DPS and life gain.
11) 1 Life flask is plenty and you have ignite immunity from Purity of Elements. Instead, you can use Armour and Evasion flasks for further defence.

Overall, you have loads of life. Most people have between 3600-4200. Changing chest to Hyrri's and your rings would be best to sacrifice some life and get more DPS and more well-rounded defence (increase eva/armour/spell suppression).

Your spell suppression is only 81%. This needs to be capped. Gloves are probably best to cap.
Dernière édition par brunowa, le 21 avr. 2022 20:33:47

Am i missing something are does this item actually give more damage than the alternatives? with dual DoT or the DoT and Fire damage as chaos damage combo?
Dernière édition par sinned79, le 24 avr. 2022 14:47:17
is this tanky enough guys? xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRlh4MtEeoU
Dernière édition par Bogdanovici1, le 25 avr. 2022 01:04:32
Need a bit of help here. I know I'm not optimally geared. The problem I'm having is elemental resistant mobs are super super hard to kill. What should be my next focus to mitigate this, or general gearing/tree tips, aside from moving into cluster, which I will when I have the currency.

https://pastebin.com/2P2WnSTr
"
sinned79 a écrit :

Am i missing something are does this item actually give more damage than the alternatives? with dual DoT or the DoT and Fire damage as chaos damage combo?

It's a great bow!

The one thing you want to watch is your attack speed. You don't have as much attack speed. But if your attack speed is fine and you can hit 20 fuses then the bow is great and better than the regular.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires