3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Teerick a écrit :
"
PathToGod a écrit :
I just opened up mapping ability now and have about 20 chaos to spend, can you please check my acc to see what will be the next best pieces I shall invest to boost my survivability/dps most impactful. I would focus on survivability if I have to choose because I hate dying so much.

Dyadian Dawn belt for faster ignite damage, and switch to a Quill Rain bow for early mapping, this will drastically help your clear speed. Arguably first priority should be any chest w/ actual defense mods as you're squishy as heck with the tabula on. Hand in hand, you should move your EA setup to your bow w/ a 6L short bow with +1/2 gems setup, there are guides out there on how to craft this bow yourself using a bow obtained from porcupine cards. Edit: But until you can do both, a 6 sock quill rain will work early.

thx, I took ur advise and searched up for a 6 linked armor. U not gonna believe my luck! I met someone who willingly gave me a 6-link armor with lots of life/mana and huge resis for free after I asked for a discount because I only got 20 chaos! lol that made my day. now I will need to farm 50 more chaos to get myself a quill rain next.
Looking for good maven invitation killer - can this build kill feared, hidden, etc. Simulacrum 30lvl.
And how it feels in survivability?
Dernière édition par Dartiuseg, le 24 févr. 2022 01:55:58

My current gear, for some reason am doing almost 0 damage to bosses, which is strange as before the recent patch I was melting them so am unsure about what has happened with the build, pob is showing 30+ mil dps but definitely not showing in game. Did something with the recent patch break the build?
"
firenovix a écrit :

My current gear, for some reason am doing almost 0 damage to bosses, which is strange as before the recent patch I was melting them so am unsure about what has happened with the build, pob is showing 30+ mil dps but definitely not showing in game. Did something with the recent patch break the build?

Gloves enchant... :) Your totems will never hit with explosion unique bosses!!! Pierce.....
Only last hit will go b00m- not first 2 pierces...
Dernière édition par KasparsT, le 24 févr. 2022 06:43:13
does it matter how much cold damage we do?
More flat cold = more fire or not?
"
TIMIK23 a écrit :

Any damage will increase ignite dmg, unless its fire which will kill EE. Thats the reason ppl are crafting gain 16% fire as extra chaos on bow. And go for blizzard crown/hyrri's ire.
"
za6i9ka a écrit :
"
TIMIK23 a écrit :

Any damage will increase ignite dmg, unless its fire which will kill EE. Thats the reason ppl are crafting gain 16% fire as extra chaos on bow. And go for blizzard crown/hyrri's ire.

Thank you)
Could someone please put a stop to the increasing price of unnatural instinct?? I am never going to be able to get one!!

Without that, I either have to sacrifice a bunch of other nodes to get all my cluster setup, or just not have a cluster setup.
very sad

An other noob question... When I read guides on EA ballista, most of them says that we can go up to 8 totems.

So :
- 3 from the gems
- 1 from Watchtowers
- 1 from ancestral bond
- 1 from Skirmish quiver
- 1 from Hierophant Poursuit of Faith

So where is the 8th totem... ?
Spent 1ex on a quiver upgrade and then five minutes later in a map found this:

Saw a huge dps uptick when equipping, rolling with it going forward.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires