3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Raven111 a écrit :
"
MisterJocham a écrit :
"
Raven111 a écrit :
Hello guys, I switched to this build some time ago and well, it is not completed yet - need level up gems and one more cluster jewel for example but I thought that my gear is decent enough to do t16 maps. I don't have much problems with clearing (maybe a little bit with survi) but huge problems are boss fights? Am I doing something wrong here?

The bow has added fire damage, that will make the mobs have more fire resistance because of Elemental Equilibrium.

I skipped Elemental Equilibrium.

Skipping Elemental Equilibrium is also another damage reduction.
"
yooberz a écrit :
sorry if this was already asked, but if we use shaper of storms with Hyrri's Ire, we lose out on the "25% more effect of lightning ailments" part of Shaper of Storms, right? Unless we can bypass Hyrri's added cold ddamage via other items.
Technically, yes, however, we still get lightning ailments, just not more effect. It still works fine, and this build isn't lacking in damage by any measure.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Did some minor updates but now I'm thinking I need to share my skill tree / gems. I can't afford the 8x3passive large cluster that Palsteron mentioned (it's like 5ex right now). Advice appreciated on what to go for next with ~2ex.
How do you guys post your gear? I would love to get some advice on how I could improve my build.
"
solomanstone a écrit :

Did some minor updates but now I'm thinking I need to share my skill tree / gems. I can't afford the 8x3passive large cluster that Palsteron mentioned (it's like 5ex right now). Advice appreciated on what to go for next with ~2ex.

Throw away that Quiver!!! Your totems shoot arrows in V form and mostly miss the target because it is in the middle of V :)
Or I miss something...

"
ReReleaseTheKracken a écrit :
How do you guys post your gear? I would love to get some advice on how I could improve my build.

When you edit your post- open your char and click on gear you want to add to post. For example I clicked on my bow- and there it is!
Dernière édition par KasparsT, le 23 févr. 2022 17:19:03

Ok great that helped a ton! I would love some advice on my build!
Does Burning arrow enchant work on our build. Im a little confused with that one. I see there is Burning arrow chance to ignite enchant on the head but we don't use burning arrow gem.
Dernière édition par MoparMuppet, le 23 févr. 2022 20:00:20
"
MoparMuppet a écrit :
Does Burning arrow enchant work on our build. Im a little confused with that one. I see there is Burning arrow chance to ignite enchant on the head but we don't use burning arrow gem.

We need explosive arrow enchant.
I just opened up mapping ability now and have about 20 chaos to spend, can you please check my acc to see what will be the next best pieces I shall invest to boost my survivability/dps most impactful. I would focus on survivability if I have to choose because I hate dying so much.
"
PathToGod a écrit :
I just opened up mapping ability now and have about 20 chaos to spend, can you please check my acc to see what will be the next best pieces I shall invest to boost my survivability/dps most impactful. I would focus on survivability if I have to choose because I hate dying so much.

Dyadian Dawn belt for faster ignite damage, and switch to a Quill Rain bow for early mapping, this will drastically help your clear speed. Arguably first priority should be any chest w/ actual defense mods as you're squishy as heck with the tabula on. Hand in hand, you should move your EA setup to your bow w/ a 6L short bow with +1/2 gems setup, there are guides out there on how to craft this bow yourself using a bow obtained from porcupine cards. Edit: But until you can do both, a 6 sock quill rain will work early.
Dernière édition par Teerick, le 23 févr. 2022 21:33:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires