3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Headtourist a écrit :

1) You've got to elevate (50/50 orb of dominance gamble while another redeemer affix on an item) the t1 increased burning damage (redeemer mod).

Neat, I didn't know any of that existed. So I'm looking at Redeemer's Exalted Orb and it looks like you can only do it once, not spam it? So you need to:

#1 Craft a Blizzard Helm with the base stats you want, then hit it with a Redeemer's Exalted Orb and hope for T1 Chance To Ignite & +BurningDmg, and if you get anything else then scour it and start all over from scratch?

#2 If you do get that, then you take any other item with any other influence mod, use an Awakener's Orb to destroy that second item and move its mod to the Blizzard Crown?

#3 Then you use an Orb Of Dominance, hope that it removes the second influence and boosts the Ignite mod, but if it doesn't then you scout it and start all over from scratch?

That seems...kinda bugfuck crazy. o.O Unless I'm horribly misunderstanding something?

Then above and beyond all that, where does the "Nearby Enemies Have -Res" affix come from?
"
berael a écrit :
"Nearby Enemies Have -Res" affix come from?

why do you guys even need that ? we souldnt even be nearby enemies while they die.
Its for meele-range builds like cyclone or RF.
We hit 35.7kk limit very quickly anyway.

just fill some

suppression/dex
accuracy
health
regen
chaos rez

there, and done ;)

you can get just from lethal pride 10277
+30% deal dmg faster
5% to endurance charge on kill
+40% dot
+4% hp
Dernière édition par Kenavru, le 5 mai 2023 13:37:30
Hey Everyone. Thanks for the insightful discussion!
I was wondering how I could improve my build. You can find my pob here:
https://pobb.in/JMQNJaOwVygH

Currently, I'm thinking about recrafting my bow (it was my first attempt at crafting something a while ago). Also, what do you think about going for aura gems on 6L chest? I'm struggling with accuracy and Precision would help with that.

Do you have any other ideas? Or do you see an easy upgrade for my build? My budget is around 15-20 div right now!

Best wishes
"
Rababerbaerbel a écrit :

Currently, I'm thinking about recrafting my bow (it was my first attempt at crafting something a while ago). Also, what do you think about going for aura gems on 6L chest? I'm struggling with accuracy and Precision would help with that.

Do you have any other ideas? Or do you see an easy upgrade for my build? My budget is around 15-20 div right now!

Best wishes

well you dont have acuracy at all :D drop determination, get full precision, and you will still lack.

and put in lethal pride ! its insane dps boost.
Dernière édition par Kenavru, le 5 mai 2023 13:42:52
"
Kenavru a écrit :
"
Rababerbaerbel a écrit :

Best wishes

well you dont have acuracy at all :D drop determination, get full precision, and you will still lack.

and put in lethal pride ! its insane dps boost.

Find one with +60% increased burning damage, 10% faster ignite and 4% max hp!
After removing determination I kinda miss some tankyness. I will go for a 6 link aura setup I suppose, what do you think?
Dernière édition par Rababerbaerbel, le 5 mai 2023 15:22:22
What kind of lethal pride to put and where for boost dps
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 a écrit :
What kind of lethal pride to put and where for boost dps

https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree?jewel=2&conqueror=Rakiata&seed=17353&location=54127&mode=stats&stat=124&stat=209&stat=1327&stat=3873

I use this setup
https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree?jewel=2&conqueror=Rakiata&seed=10277&location=54127&mode=stats&stat=124&stat=209&stat=1327&stat=3873

conqueror name doesnt matter.
Dernière édition par Kenavru, le 5 mai 2023 16:40:53
I have a question, I had lucky chancing a enlighten to level 4, but, I can´t use determination + purity of elements + grace... Im missing something?...
"
Vyr75 a écrit :
I have a question, I had lucky chancing a enlighten to level 4, but, I can´t use determination + purity of elements + grace... Im missing something?...

yes, get some efficiecy.
or drop determination, get armour and endurance charges.
or drop purity, get aligments avoidance

full of possibilities.

guilde is not up to date, dont stick to it. Check ppl on poe ninja.
Hi friends, slowly working on this league in SSF but running into some trouble as of late. Haven't seen an upgrade since early yellow maps, though I have managed to clear the majority of red maps to include a couple of T16s with easy mods and have done eater of worlds and the searing exarch once (both with 5/6 portals used).

Struggling more and more with any kind of 'difficult' content - especially Jun in research, Alva, and even doing delves past 80ish - from both the survivability AND DPS standpoints. Still no 6L/decent bow tree, but I can really use some gentle assistance on what to focus on to speed up farming for those things or even a glance at my tree/items.

I have ilvl86 gloves with exarch's 8% AS and just rolled 16% AS as a primary suffix, but not sure how to go about crafting the rest of them or just try and farm more essences to spam AS reforges with them.

My best bow tree I have unlocked is on a Ilvl 79 Grove Bow and it's a 20% increased global damage -> 12% qual OR 4% AS with 6% frenzy on kill -> 32% fire DOT multiplier with -30% to fire res -> -1 max to end/fren/power char with +2 min end/fren/power charges. I don't have the orbs to 6S it (or even 5L it), but working on it. It currently has a "Bow attacks fire an additional arrow" with a flat 20-51 phys damage and POB still shows it as a pretty large downgrade until the tree is complete for total/ignite DPS.

I have a few legendaries, but none of the ones listed in the build guide or POB :(

Appreciate any help!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires