[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

Ok, work is underway to update this for 3.24!
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN a écrit :
Ok, work is underway to update this for 3.24!

Patiently waiting d=(*. -)z
Ok, I don't quite have the time or mental bandwidth to update this fully for 3.24 atm, sadly.

Here's the cliff notes version:

Lab 1 - Shaper of Storms. That's when you can swap to LC + Orb of Storms.
Lab 2 - Liege of the Primordial. You now have immortal golems and good regen.
Lab 3 - Mastermind of Discord, and now you start using an Arcanist Brand with Wave of Conviction and Conductivity / Ass Mark. You'll remove Arcanist Brand once you have gloves with the implicit for Exposure.
Lab 4 - Elemancer, and add the rest of the golems.

My plan for leveling trees, helping Alira on SSF:

Level with any spell you like until Lab 1, Stormblast Mines + OoS is a solid start, and I personally generally swap to Arc Mines + OoS.
Without detonate mines on left click now in 3.24, that might feel bad now, so it's possible I'll just use self-cast spells of some sort, it really doesn't matter.

In terms of the tree, your priority is to get the Lightning wheels as soon as possible so you can get the Masteries you need to get LC to feel good once you get it - Shock you inflict spreads 1st + 15% Max Effect of Shock (later).

After that, make sure you have enough Effect of Shock/Non-damaging ailments on the tree to actually get to that Shock (don't get the 15% max shock mastery until you need it). Plus the 3 Golem passives, while you're there.

Next, you get Mana, starting with the Templar area since it has reduced mana cost, as well as Dreamer. Once you have enough Mana on the tree and gear, you swap to Archmage over whatever other support you had. The Mana masteries/points also help you Shock better.

The Three Dragons doesn't work until you go Crit, so that's probably only in maps, and with at least a bit of crit on the tree and gear. Make sure you have some amount of flat damage added to your spells that is NOT Lightning, because that's how you still apply Shock even with it equipped.

That's the gist of it. We'll learn more about what exactly is optimal once we actually get to playtest the new Archmage, as far as how much focus you need on mana/crit/armour, can we get away without Suppression and so on.

---

Affixes you want on gear:

Prefixes:
Life
Mana

Suffixes:
Resistances
Mana Regen
DEX/STR as needed for gems
Cast Speed

Life Leech you can get from (in order of preference):
Corrupted 3 Dragons with Lightning Leech.
Valako's Sign.
Berek's Grip.
Delve Ring with Lightning Leech.
Crusader Amulet with Lightning Leech.

Get a single Ghastly Eye Jewel that gives a chance to Taunt with Minions, it'll feel a lot better, and Taunt reduces damage dealt to you by 10%.

Singularity is the Best in Slot Starter Weapon for maps, because it has all the things you want and even Reduced Mana Cost.

As far as applying Shock, I'll be testing a new setup this league:
Trans Tornado + Unleash + Unbound Ailments + PCoC.
This setup even Hinders enemies, which has synergy with Singularity.

---

Expected FAQ on stuff:
1 - If you're not Shocking after 3-dragons, it's because you either used Elemental Focus on your shock application skills, didn't take Shaper of Storms, or (most likely) forgot you need a source of non-lightning flat damage to spells (any type will do).
2 - Ice Golem of Hordes (or really, ANY Golem of Hordes) is there to raise the active golem cap, you add those after you summon the rest for 2 more "free" golems, which gives +50% Golem Effect to all the rest of them.
3 - Reminder, Lightning Conduit itself can't Shock, not ever. You need Orb of Storms, Storm Brand, or Trans Tornado to apply Shock.

I'll be on this Discord, along with others playing it if you wanna chat and share how you're doing, share tips or problems, etc:
https://discord.gg/tNEmmPQfne

Dernière édition par CantripN, le 10 avr. 2024 07:21:44
Hmmm where do I get "0.5% of Lightning Damage Leeched as Life" from ? Couldnt find an answer to it, just "Vaal" doesnt really tell me anything. Thanks in advance.
"
Crusher152 a écrit :
Hmmm where do I get "0.5% of Lightning Damage Leeched as Life" from ? Couldnt find an answer to it, just "Vaal" doesnt really tell me anything. Thanks in advance.

Corruption on the helmet. Vaal Orbs do that. If you're in ssf, you'll eventually (one hopes) drop enough of them to get it like that. If not, just buy one (4c at time of posting):

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/vkXzOGWiE

Dernière édition par CantripN, le 3 avr. 2024 06:55:36
Can I still shock with trans tornado if I limit it to lightning (shaper of storms is on)?
"
H3avyM3tal a écrit :
Can I still shock with trans tornado if I limit it to lightning (shaper of storms is on)?

You get a source of non-lightning damage on a jewel, wand/ring craft or whatever, and then it works always. 3 Dragons prevents LIGHTNING damage from Shocking, lemme remind you. Besides, don't waste 2 jewels on that.

That said, Trans Tornado felt pretty awful from my testing so far for this use. It might be alright for bossing, haven't tried it lately since I just swap to Storm Brand for Pinnacles.

Dernière édition par CantripN, le 7 avr. 2024 10:17:03
So any other source of damage works? Even if its just 1-2 added cold damage to spells? Isn't shock amount related to how much damage you do?
"
H3avyM3tal a écrit :
So any other source of damage works? Even if its just 1-2 added cold damage to spells? Isn't shock amount related to how much damage you do?

Any amount is fine, and I urge you to read the guide's explanation on how Shock works for Elementalist. The damage amount has nothing at all to do with it.

"
CantripN a écrit :
Make sure you have some amount of flat damage added to your spells that is NOT Lightning,

Will Herald of Ice or Anger work for this, or do we need the Added Fire/Cold gem on the skill itself?

If we're using Arc, do you use the same gem links you'd use for Lightning Conduit or what?

I'm thinking

Arc
Echo
Crit damage
Crit multi
Lit Pen
Faster Cast

unless I need Added fire

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement