[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

got it! thanks a lot :)
Hello,

Currently trying the build, it is fun but I have a question.

With the three dragons, our lightning damage can freeze (but not chill) and our cold damage cannot freeze or chill anymore.

How do you get chill on the enemy then?
I face the issue on some mobs we cannot freeze, I would like to chill them at least.

Only option I see for now is picking shaper of winter instead of bastion of elements, I think I missed something (I could drop the helmet but I lose in freeze power then)?

Thanks for your help!
Dernière édition par kilerkan, le 5 févr. 2022 18:16:02
"
kilerkan a écrit :
Hello,

Currently trying the build, it is fun but I have a question.

With the three dragons, our lightning damage can freeze (but not chill) and our cold damage cannot freeze or chill anymore.

How do you get chill on the enemy then?
I face the issue on some mobs we cannot freeze, I would like to chill them at least.

Only option I see for now is picking shaper of winter instead of bastion of elements, I think I missed something (I could drop the helmet but I lose in freeze power then)?

Thanks for your help!

If you really want Chill, you might have to use Expedition's End, or a Trigger Wand with Cold Snap, or Vortex...

However, you should know that enemies that can't be Frozen aren't Immune to Freeze. They just act as if Chilled 30% :)

So for Maven, if you have enough gear, you'll still slow her 30%.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
build is working great so far but I'm having trouble fitting all the auras in (clarity, determination, herald of ice and zealotry), I spent 5 passive points to use the herald mana reservation node and a conqueror's efficiency to make do for now. Is getting an enlighten support the only other thing I can do to improve my mana reservation? I've already allocated sovereignty along with the aura reservation mastery and the clarity reservation mastery.
"
CantripN a écrit :

If you really want Chill, you might have to use Expedition's End, or a Trigger Wand with Cold Snap, or Vortex...

The problem is, that if you dont chill, Stormrider from cluster jewel won't work at all.
Hey all,

I am currently leveling the build and got to the point where I choose my first ascendancy perks.
I am a bit confused about the buff to exposure. Would someone be so kind to explain how we are applying exposure to enemies at that point (am currently level 47). Do I simply have to wait until I get it in a cluster jewel?

Thanks!
"
weerz3 a écrit :
Hey all,

I am currently leveling the build and got to the point where I choose my first ascendancy perks.
I am a bit confused about the buff to exposure. Would someone be so kind to explain how we are applying exposure to enemies at that point (am currently level 47). Do I simply have to wait until I get it in a cluster jewel?

Thanks!

Use Wave of Conviction or Hydrosphere to apply exposure.
"
Aiz a écrit :
"
CantripN a écrit :

The problem is, that if you dont chill, Stormrider from cluster jewel won't work at all.

Frozen counts as Chill, so that still works.

Dernière édition par CantripN, le 6 févr. 2022 07:12:43
"
CantripN a écrit :
"
Aiz a écrit :
"
CantripN a écrit :

Frozen counts as Chill, so that still works.

I wonder if they changed something about that.
From the wiki it should still be the case but if we take the example of the notable Stormrider, it does not proc on shocked and frozen enemy.

Maybe it is not considered as such for the sake of this passive, but for example on some mobs I was not able to get the chill effect instead of frozen effect before taking shaper of winter.

Maybe the effect of the three dragons bring the freeze part only and not the chill part inherited from the freeze, which might be the case according to the wiki :
"
Three Dragons prevents the player from applying Chill with cold damage, but does not allow the player to chill with lightning damage effectively disallowing the player from inflicting chill by dealing damage.

It is a bit weird.
Dernière édition par kilerkan, le 6 févr. 2022 07:29:05
That would be a bug then, if true. Report it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires