[3.20] Shockwave Cyclone Build (League Starter) | Slayer | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

"
BeerLeague a écrit :
"
Swiv94 a écrit :
@BeerLeague

Thanks for your posts, been lurking and it had benefited me a large amount.

Two things.

i have been using the POB you posted and if possible after the patch can i get an update to see what i should be looked for, specially with the socket change.

Also how are you handling the cyclone mana cost. your gear doesen't appear to have reduced channeling costs or anything i could spot. Would like to know before i spend on the next upgrade.

Thanks!

You have three options:

1. Cheapest - get a mana leech jewel or ring and have 150 or so mana unserved.

2. Mid price - get -3/4 mana cost to channeling on both rings snd ammy.

3. Expensive - get -mana cost chest armor.

For PoB, my profile is open, go ahead and input my account name and choose the character from the league. Will be the easiest way atm, on a work trip atm without access to PoB.

will you consider doing a cyclone duelist guide next league? i just saw your tree and damn if i'm not tempted as hell.
"
CliffAhead a écrit :
"
BeerLeague a écrit :
"
Swiv94 a écrit :
@BeerLeague

Thanks for your posts, been lurking and it had benefited me a large amount.

Two things.

i have been using the POB you posted and if possible after the patch can i get an update to see what i should be looked for, specially with the socket change.

Also how are you handling the cyclone mana cost. your gear doesen't appear to have reduced channeling costs or anything i could spot. Would like to know before i spend on the next upgrade.

Thanks!

You have three options:

For PoB, my profile is open, go ahead and input my account name and choose the character from the league. Will be the easiest way atm, on a work trip atm without access to PoB.

will you consider doing a cyclone duelist guide next league? i just saw your tree and damn if i'm not tempted as hell.

Yeah if there is enough interest I don’t mind doing it. I have an old cyclone slayer guide that I could bump and rework, or could just make a new one completely.

TBH - the build is super simple, which is why I don’t really know if there is a ton of interest.
you're lvl 95 with ~150 ex in gear, i'm lvl 93 and have 2 ex. I think I am playing this game wrong.
"
nitetime a écrit :
you're lvl 95 with ~150 ex in gear, i'm lvl 93 and have 2 ex. I think I am playing this game wrong.

The HH, which was a super lucky drop, is 95% of that. Not like it’s needed to clear end game bosses.

Everything else is either crafted, or bought for less than an ex or 2.
Just for some more info, which is stuff I would usually include in a guide:

Helm: bought cyclone enchant for 20c. Crafted with chaos essence until a decent hit. Maybe used half a dozen.

Gloves: 15-20c in week one, still using them.

Boots: 20c

Amulet: 10c anoint was 10c or so as well

Ring: left, 5 C on day one, still using. Right: base 6c, maybe 15-20 harvest crafts to hit. Pretty poop roll overall, but it’s usable.

Jewels: 25c on the one, 1c on the other - need to replace, but I still need the res at the moment.

Weapon: had a search up for a 650 weapon, was looking for one that wasn’t divined for a good price, bought the one that currently have equipped for 2ex and divined it up to 715 or so.

Chest: self crafted, bought both bases for 20c. Slammed them together for 1.5ex for a woke orb, suffixes can’t be changed, reforge for caster, craft life. Total cost around 5-6ex.

Belt: coil - bought it for 2ex in week one, think they are sub 50 C now.
"
BeerLeague a écrit :
"
CliffAhead a écrit :
"
BeerLeague a écrit :

You have three options:

Yeah if there is enough interest I don’t mind doing it. I have an old cyclone slayer guide that I could bump and rework, or could just make a new one completely.

TBH - the build is super simple, which is why I don’t really know if there is a ton of interest.

i'm really bad at the game even with 2k hours, i play 1 char per league, and i'm a one-trick pony kinda guy. played cyclone during legion and dying to play it again, but none of the cyclone guides have the kinda detail that you're showing in your replies.

if you ever do make a guide, consider me a staunch follower.
"
nitetime a écrit :

i spend about 16 ex on my gear and now i can run whatever i want with no problems.

its very nice to have an headhunter but not needed
"
TheMopped1337 a écrit :
"
nitetime a écrit :

i spend about 16 ex on my gear and now i can run whatever i want with no problems.

Yeah, 16ex should get you a really nice version. I don’t think mine is worth that aside of the HH, which obviously isn’t mandatory by any stretch.

This build scales fairly well with investment to a certain point. Not sure if most people would consider it a positive or negative, but after 50-60ex with this build you really get very little bang for your buck.

If there is interest, I can showcase what a 5-6 mirror build looks like for this (have it in standard)
Would u please take a look at my character? I am using Disintegrator, DPS not high and die quite easily. Too bad in ps4, everything is expensive
Dernière édition par jamie_4_1_0, le 22 févr. 2022 08:57:34
"
TheMopped1337 a écrit :
"
nitetime a écrit :

Do you not run into situations that you feel you will drop dead easilly.

I'm slowly working my characters Chaos resistance up so hopefully that will help but i definitely end up in Oh Shit situations frequently.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires