[3.20] Shockwave Cyclone Build (League Starter) | Slayer | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

"
Daerkenn a écrit :
"
Can't look at PoB atm, but it looks like you should be fine. Biggest issue is probably the staff, its sub 500 dps. You should be able to pick up one with 100+ more dps for under an ex.

On bosses, are you dropping vaal warcheif and popping flasks?

I completely forgot to switch my regular warcheif to the vaal one. I kept using the regular one on bosses tho and I keep my flasks up as long as possible. As for my current budget, I have around 4 ex.

Weapon for sure, if you sit tight you can find a good mid 650s for 2-4 ex.
"
BeerLeague a écrit :
If anyone has any questions, feel free to reply and I’ll answer them. Have played this as league starter this league and done all content on a 4-5ex budget without any issues.

If there is a lot of interest I can write a more in depth guide. Kinda odd that this build has 2% of the player base and doesn’t have a super involved guide anywhere. Can look at my post history if you are curious on some of the builds I’ve done in the past.

Appreciate you taking the time to help everyone out. Ive hit a wall in red maps. I feel super squishy and just blow up instantly all the time. Ive tried adjusting my build to match your skill tree. Any advice on the gear im currently rocking could be changed to stop feeling like paper? I would love to read a guide if you have the time to make one!

https://pastebin.com/PCef0eXM
Here is my pob
Dernière édition par Khesahn20, le 18 févr. 2022 08:04:09
"
BeerLeague a écrit :
"
Daerkenn a écrit :
"
Can't look at PoB atm, but it looks like you should be fine. Biggest issue is probably the staff, its sub 500 dps. You should be able to pick up one with 100+ more dps for under an ex.

On bosses, are you dropping vaal warcheif and popping flasks?

I completely forgot to switch my regular warcheif to the vaal one. I kept using the regular one on bosses tho and I keep my flasks up as long as possible. As for my current budget, I have around 4 ex.

Weapon for sure, if you sit tight you can find a good mid 650s for 2-4 ex.

i saw you have vulnerbility on your ring, how can you use 2x curse with assasins mark AND vulnerbility? i dont understand that bcs you can only have 1 curse...
assasins mark OR vulnerbility not both.

or i missed something?
"
i saw you have vulnerbility on your ring, how can you use 2x curse with assasins mark AND vulnerbility? i dont understand that bcs you can only have 1 curse...
assasins mark OR vulnerbility not both.

or i missed something?

You missed the chest, "You can apply an aditional curse".
As the precious poster said, it’s the chest. Not mandatory at all though, all content in the game (minus the feared) was done without that (or HH obviously).

Assassins mark is the better of the twin options.
"
Khesahn20 a écrit :
"
BeerLeague a écrit :
If anyone has any questions, feel free to reply and I’ll answer them. Have played this as league starter this league and done all content on a 4-5ex budget without any issues.

If there is a lot of interest I can write a more in depth guide. Kinda odd that this build has 2% of the player base and doesn’t have a super involved guide anywhere. Can look at my post history if you are curious on some of the builds I’ve done in the past.

Appreciate you taking the time to help everyone out. Ive hit a wall in red maps. I feel super squishy and just blow up instantly all the time. Ive tried adjusting my build to match your skill tree. Any advice on the gear im currently rocking could be changed to stop feeling like paper? I would love to read a guide if you have the time to make one!

https://pastebin.com/PCef0eXM
Here is my pob

With purity of elements going, you look to be super overcapped on resists. I can’t open PoB at the moment, but that looks to the case. With that, you have zero chaos res - which is hurting you a lot. You want to try and get positive on your chaos res as there is a lot more chaos damage than previously in the league. Outside of that, gear is looking solid.
"
BeerLeague a écrit :
As the precious poster said, it’s the chest. Not mandatory at all though, all content in the game (minus the feared) was done without that (or HH obviously).

Assassins mark is the better of the twin options.

alright then i dont need it so fast and can buy other upgrades. :D
i switched eternal blessing with enlighten support and now i can use all auras without any problems.
@BeerLeague

Thanks for your posts, been lurking and it had benefited me a large amount.

Two things.

i have been using the POB you posted and if possible after the patch can i get an update to see what i should be looked for, specially with the socket change.

Also how are you handling the cyclone mana cost. your gear doesen't appear to have reduced channeling costs or anything i could spot. Would like to know before i spend on the next upgrade.

Thanks!
"
Swiv94 a écrit :
@BeerLeague

Two things.

i have been using the POB you posted and if possible after the patch can i get an update to see what i should be looked for, specially with the socket change.

Also how are you handling the cyclone mana cost. your gear doesen't appear to have reduced channeling costs or anything i could spot. Would like to know before i spend on the next upgrade.

Thanks!

just get a jewel with mana leech and your good.
but if you want all auras with enlighten you need -channeling costs or you cant channel long on bosses with 30 mana
"
Swiv94 a écrit :
@BeerLeague

Two things.

Thanks!

You have three options:

1. Cheapest - get a mana leech jewel or ring and have 150 or so mana unserved.

2. Mid price - get -3/4 mana cost to channeling on both rings snd ammy.

3. Expensive - get -mana cost chest armor.

For PoB, my profile is open, go ahead and input my account name and choose the character from the league. Will be the easiest way atm, on a work trip atm without access to PoB.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires