[3.20] Shockwave Cyclone Build (League Starter) | Slayer | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

Hi all,

Can i please get some feedback regarding my build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pissy/characters

It is really reallllly squishy… i can do maps no issues but bosses/guardians kill me big time.

Any feedback really appreciated.

Thanks
what helm are you guys wearing? I'm pretty tired of abyssus lol. I'm guessing some kind of rare helm, but what stats should i be looking for?
"
pissy a écrit :
Hi all,

It is really reallllly squishy… i can do maps no issues but bosses/guardians kill me big time.

Thanks

Tree is suboptimal, very low life and you are wearing abysuss.
"
OCHOMILLA a écrit :
what helm are you guys wearing? I'm pretty tired of abyssus lol. I'm guessing some kind of rare helm, but what stats should i be looking for?

Easy to craft a basic one, buy one with cyclone enchant, essence or fossil craft.

Looking for life + res. On a higher budget, elder helm for crit multi and / or warlords for increased phys damage taken.
"
BeerLeague a écrit :
"
pissy a écrit :
Hi all,

Thanks

Can you pls link a tree i should follow? Also what is best helm? Pls link. I have 10ex to invest
"
pissy a écrit :
"
BeerLeague a écrit :
"
pissy a écrit :
Hi all,

Thanks

Can you pls link a tree i should follow? Also what is best helm? Pls link. I have 10ex to invest

Guide will be ready in a few days. Feel free to check my earlier posts for tree or copy mine.
"
BeerLeague a écrit :
"
OCHOMILLA a écrit :

Easy to craft a basic one, buy one with cyclone enchant, essence or fossil craft.

Looking for life + res. On a higher budget, elder helm for crit multi and / or warlords for increased phys damage taken.

thanks, i have like 8ex to upgrade with. I'll look into crafting an elder helm. Should i be trying to craft something in particular with fossils like the monsters near you have - phys?
"
OCHOMILLA a écrit :
"
BeerLeague a écrit :
"
OCHOMILLA a écrit :

thanks, i have like 8ex to upgrade with. I'll look into crafting an elder helm. Should i be trying to craft something in particular with fossils like the monsters near you have - phys?

No, you would want to take an elder one with multi and a warlord one with -phys, slam them together, reforge keep suffix until you have an open prefix (or good rolls), suffixes can’t be changed, harvest reforge life.

Lot of variance in how many rolls it will take to see a good life roll, but creating the helm is around 2ex, then it’s 2ex per roll to get life. Should get sometime usable in 3-4 rolls on average.
thanks!
Hey Beer, thanks for all the help and support with this build.

It’s nice that you take time to help the community with less game experience. I switched to this from a terrible sword spin guide that had me dying all the time. I’m doing much better with this build but I was doing a lot of things wrong that I just fixed. Any chance you could tell me where to go from here?

Thanks again!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires