[3.20] Shockwave Cyclone Build (League Starter) | Slayer | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

@BeerLeague
Ohh ok thanks i will change abysuss and try to change other gears as soon as i get currency btw what should i look for in rare staff if not hegemony?
Dernière édition par Conquitus, le 24 févr. 2022 10:56:16
"
Sanetor a écrit :
@ConanCcM might be because of having increased damage against Unique enemies nodes in tree.

@Conquitus trust me, just switching abyssus out is HUGE survival boost. Tried original build first, then switched to BeerLeague's variant - finally started to have fun.

yaa i think i will remove abysuss thanks
"
Conquitus a écrit :
@BeerLeague
Ohh ok thanks i will change abysuss and try to change other gears as soon as i get currency btw what should i look for in rare staff if not hegemony?

High dps. Anything above 550 to start will be good.
Just as a heads up, new version of the guide should be done next week. Will have videos available in a week or so.
"
BeerLeague a écrit :
Just as a heads up, new version of the guide should be done next week. Will have videos available in a week or so.

nice! thanks for all your great work
"
BeerLeague a écrit :

@BeerLeague now are my gears ok ok?
"
Conquitus a écrit :
"
BeerLeague a écrit :

@BeerLeague now are my gears ok ok?

No / low life on most of your gear, using a bad staff, flasks are a mess.
@BeerLeague
Hey man, been lurking for a while. Appreciate everything you have posted.
By any chance you could give me advice on my current build. Not very knowledgeable when it comes to adjustments if any can be made.
Basically I’m trying out everything you have said with gull and blunderbore. It’s super fun but some boss encounters feel like I’m a glass cannon without the cannon part.
Thanks in advance, and I’m looking forward to your guide.
"
Onegn a écrit :
@BeerLeague
Hey man, been lurking for a while. Appreciate everything you have posted.
By any chance you could give me advice on my current build. Not very knowledgeable when it comes to adjustments if any can be made.
Basically I’m trying out everything you have said with gull and blunderbore. It’s super fun but some boss encounters feel like I’m a glass cannon without the cannon part.
Thanks in advance, and I’m looking forward to your guide.

Your profile is locked, but that setup doesn’t sound the greatest unless you can delete the bosses with all of the shrine buffs up.
Sorry dude, it’s unlocked now. Yeah, I’m using it for a fast mapper. Mainly just need to improve my survivability, if anything, and I’ll be set haha.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires