[3.17] Lightning Strike Slayer Starter that clears the entire game

"
Zaweus a écrit :
I don't know what to do next. Mby when i swich gloves get more dps and gems get 20% quality. But bosses ad t11 can kill me too one hit :/

I just added a video of myself doing a tier16 map on a 5-link and every item used cost 1c. I don't see a single way for you to struggle in tier11 maps with almost fully upgraded gear.

Also killed A8 Sirus with the same gear, messed up and didn't get deathless though So I didn't upload the video.
Dernière édition par TeL_, le 8 nov. 2021 04:44:27
Soo what i can do now? :/
"
Zaweus a écrit :
Soo what i can do now? :/

You can try the block/fortify version that I added earlier. Also get used to using your movement skill constantly to position yourself correctly. If you are dying in t11 the only thing I can think of is that you are just standing still and letting everything hit you.
I accidentally killed Alira so it'll be awhile until I get 20 regrets. Any tips for capping resists cost effectively? Campaign is rough with my current resists and I haven't gotten the penalty yet. Was thinking of picking up a Goldrim but that will eat up most of my currency.

I also feel like I'm not leeching any life at all and I took the entire mana and life leech cluster near duelist start. The mana leeches are actually helping a lot thankfully, life not so much.

When I get to maps I can do chaos recipe and prob get some budget temp rares for resists but leveling up to maps is brutal.
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 8 nov. 2021 10:35:54
"
subiedude8 a écrit :
I accidentally killed Alira so it'll be awhile until I get 20 regrets. Any tips for capping resists cost effectively? Campaign is rough with my current resists and I haven't gotten the penalty yet. Was thinking of picking up a Goldrim but that will eat up most of my currency.

I also feel like I'm not leeching any life at all and I took the entire mana and life leech cluster near duelist start. The mana leeches are actually helping a lot thankfully, life not so much.

When I get to maps I can do chaos recipe and prob get some budget temp rares for resists but leveling up to maps is brutal.

There's not much to do other than craft res on your gear while leveling and identify a lot of rares to get good res items. And yeah since leech is a % of the damage you deal it is quite weak in the early game.

Also doing chaos recipe is quite outdated, just pick up all contracts while leveling, after clearing maps do heist. It should get you some chaos/div cards and you can sell the rogue markers as well.
Starting using this build. Haven't played POE in a while and very rusty. Satisfied so far just hit level 62 but im struggling with survivability. The build mentions life leech but I have almost none. What did I miss and what do I use for life leech? Thanks.
"
JustCallMeJim a écrit :
Starting using this build. Haven't played POE in a while and very rusty. Satisfied so far just hit level 62 but im struggling with survivability. The build mentions life leech but I have almost none. What did I miss and what do I use for life leech? Thanks.
Slayer Ascendancy has a very good life leech node. In addition to that you should take the life/mana leech node near duelist start area.
"
TeL_ a écrit :
Slayer Ascendancy has a very good life leech node. In addition to that you should take the life/mana leech node near duelist start area.

I was under the impression that we were supposed to take Brutal Fervour last. Is this correct?
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 8 nov. 2021 19:19:52
"
subiedude8 a écrit :
"
TeL_ a écrit :

I was under the impression that we were supposed to take Brutal Fervour last. Is this correct?

Yes, you rely on life flasks early on, leech does not really become that useful until you have decent damage since it's a % of your damage dealt. So there is no point in taking it before your damage is high enough to actually make use of it.
I wonder if there is a better way to level frostblades early on feels pretty bad to level honestly.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires