[3.17] Lightning Strike Slayer Starter that clears the entire game

Hey! So I am using this build, currently at Lvl 84 With decent gear but I cannot kill red map bosses its too slow and too little survivability.

Also why are you using only Ichimonjis, what is its benefits in comparison to a high aps 300 - 350 dps sword/foil.

Finally could you give me recommendations to improve the build beyond flasks, because I'll replace them asap.

The clear is amazing tho.
"
Iksskan a écrit :
Hey! So I am using this build, currently at Lvl 84 With decent gear but I cannot kill red map bosses its too slow and too little survivability.

Also why are you using only Ichimonjis, what is its benefits in comparison to a high aps 300 - 350 dps sword/foil.

Finally could you give me recommendations to improve the build beyond flasks, because I'll replace them asap.

I have the exact same problem. I was actually about to sell my gear and move on but I'll play it for one more day and see if the answer helps me too.
"
Iksskan a écrit :

This build uses ichimonjis because they are a unique item that is very cheap even in the beginning of the league. 350pdps foils would give you the same dps that ichimonjis give you except they don't give you accuracy so you end up with 90% hit chance and much lower dps. They also provide you with 10% reduced reservation wich in turn gives you more damage from extra aura and increased aura effect.

To actually get any meaningful increase in dps(like 15%) you would need something like 450+ pdps foils with an accuracy roll which is so expensive that it is not worth upgrading until you upgrade everything else.

You can just go into PoB yourself and replace both ichimonjis with a 420pdps foil with tier1 accuracy rating and see that the increase in damage is only about 15%, so 7.5% each weapon, and that is without changing the aura setup to counteract the lost mana reservation.

If you think 15% more damage is worth 20 exalts you are free to go for it.

As for your damage, I have no idea how you are playing and what you are doing wrong, but I have plenty of example videos with gear that is even worse than the one in the PoB and you can see that it kills Phoenix in 5 seconds.

As for whhat you should change - remove the attack speed cluster and take the bottom left sword cluster with the mastery. Get ancestal vaal warchief.

You have also taken pretty much every life node already by the time you are level 84 which is a lot of damage nodes left untaken. I would personally respec some of the life nodes and allocate damage nodes in order to just kill everything before it has the chance to hit me.

You also waste your annoint by annointing a weak passive for your ichimonji strenght requirement. The extra damage you get from the scourge ichimonji is less than what you would get from a useful passive like disembowling. Not to mention increased crit is what makes the build feel much better and consistent since it has a lot of crit multi.

You also haven't done uber lab for the overleech node which increases survivability by a lot.

And get a better abyssus, your current one gives 48% increased damage taken. Get one that has 40-42%
Dernière édition par TeL_, le 2 nov. 2021 13:51:58
Hello!

Thanks for the build. Been having a lot of fun. Clearing T16s with ease and just did Awakener 0 (didn't dare to go higher for now).

I got a question. During early maps I get a bit annoyed and specced into both Fortify trees ("Melee hits Fortify" mastery, plus +maximum fortification nodes) to increase my survivability.

I've been playing about in PoB and what I'm replacing with the fortify is basically life. So I could remove the whole fortify thing, and go from 4930 to 5637 life.

My question is, would this increase my survivability or make it worse? Assuming I can get the fortify stacks (which is not obvious if I die at a boss since I will always go back in with 0 stacks). When zooming maps I'm at 23 fortify stacks.

Any theory duders who got a good idea?

If it matters my armor is 2652.
Hello! I've run an issue with the build. When migrating from the starter pob to the 4-5ex build how can I get the required intelligence( around 80) for hydrosphere.
Since the amulet slot is taken by the pandemonium, ring are mark of the elder and any shaper ring with added cold damage, res and attributes are around 4-5 ex on their own. Gloves, helmet and swords are also unique leaving only boots for all the intelligence requirement, which is also a stretch in price.
Did i miss something or is there nothing to avoid stun?
"
PopiT a écrit :
Hello!

Thanks for the build. Been having a lot of fun. Clearing T16s with ease and just did Awakener 0 (didn't dare to go higher for now).

I got a question. During early maps I get a bit annoyed and specced into both Fortify trees ("Melee hits Fortify" mastery, plus +maximum fortification nodes) to increase my survivability.

I've been playing about in PoB and what I'm replacing with the fortify is basically life. So I could remove the whole fortify thing, and go from 4930 to 5637 life.

My question is, would this increase my survivability or make it worse? Assuming I can get the fortify stacks (which is not obvious if I die at a boss since I will always go back in with 0 stacks). When zooming maps I'm at 23 fortify stacks.

Any theory duders who got a good idea?

If it matters my armor is 2652.

Well since fortify gives 23% less damage taken you have more effective HP with that node. It all depends on wheather you can keep up fortify stacks even without the fortify mastery. If not then speccing into fortify should be better.

"
Hello! I've run an issue with the build. When migrating from the starter pob to the 4-5ex build how can I get the required intelligence( around 80) for hydrosphere.
Since the amulet slot is taken by the pandemonium, ring are mark of the elder and any shaper ring with added cold damage, res and attributes are around 4-5 ex on their own. Gloves, helmet and swords are also unique leaving only boots for all the intelligence requirement, which is also a stretch in price.

You don't need to follow rare items in POB 1 to 1. Get a ring with int. If that's not enough you can benchcraft more int on belt/boots/armor or just take a +30 int node on tree

"

Did i miss something or is there nothing to avoid stun?
Pantheon gives you immunity to getting stun locked and if thats enough take the stun immunity keystone.
Thank you for a fun build, I modified it a bit with more block focus because I make stupid decisions from time to time and I like to not get punished for it. :)

1.5m dps but 67% block
https://pastebin.com/a2de6EYZ

I like it so far. Barely in yellow maps though, might have to change back if the damage scales off, although its insane still.
"
Fredd32 a écrit :
Thank you for a fun build, I modified it a bit with more block focus because I make stupid decisions from time to time and I like to not get punished for it. :)

1.5m dps but 67% block
https://pastebin.com/a2de6EYZ

I like it so far. Barely in yellow maps though, might have to change back if the damage scales off, although its insane still.

Nice, I always personaly liked to just zoomzoom and use movement skills as my only real defense but judging by the fact that many people have said that they are dying too much a build with better defenses would probably suit an average player more. Guess I'm gonna add an extra PoB with a more defense focused skill tree as well. Since the base damage of this build is really high for its cost I'm guessing that the 20% or so that you lose won't matter that much, especially after doing some gear upgrades.
Dernière édition par TeL_, le 4 nov. 2021 17:00:11
"
Nice, I always personaly liked to just zoomzoom and use movement skills as my only real defense but judging by the fact that many people have said that they are dying too much a build with better defenses would probably suit an average player more. Guess I'm gonna add an extra PoB with a more defense focused skill tree as well. Since the base damage of this build is really high for its cost I'm guessing that the 20% or so that you lose won't matter that much, especially after doing some gear upgrades.

It really is a high damage build for low a investment! Including a defensive pob could be a great help for those like me that like to zoom zoom but also like to live when charging into a purple pack only to afk and go for a cup of coffee and finding out you somehow died. :)

Thank you for the build once more, I'm having a blast! :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires