struggling with the end game and could someone please help me

"
I have been taking in the help and appreciate it I'm not sure how to get hardened scars. I've got capped res and 81 chaos res with 4.3k health have a much better time mapping rarely dying now from the changes just need better cluster jewels atm. also i apologies for the form spam i thought i could delete them i kept updating them.

There is an NPC called Cassia. You need to give her your amulet and anoint hardened scars. As materials you need oils that you can find from blight encounters in maps as well as in blighted maps. The oils you need are golden, teal, black.
"
Vennto a écrit :
"
I have been taking in the help and appreciate it I'm not sure how to get hardened scars. I've got capped res and 81 chaos res with 4.7k health have a much better time mapping rarely dying now from the changes just need better cluster jewels atm. also i apologies for the form spam i thought i could delete them i kept updating them.

There is an NPC called Cassia. You need to give her your amulet and anoint hardened scars. As materials you need oils that you can find from blight encounters in maps as well as in blighted maps. The oils you need are golden, teal, black.
oh okay thanks mate also if i use the oils to Anoint my current amulet will it rip the current mods? because my current one is abit expensive.https://i.imgur.com/B5dhLw9_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandimg
Dernière édition par jtggv86, le 17 mars 2021 06:24:20
"
jtggv86 a écrit :
if i use the oils to Anoint my current amulet will it rip the current mods?
It will replace your current enchant (anoint), but not the stats on the amulet. So from your picture Atrophy will be replaced, rest will stay.
"
Viktranka a écrit :
"
jtggv86 a écrit :
It will replace your current enchant (anoint), but not the stats on the amulet. So from your picture Atrophy will be replaced, rest will stay.
oh okay thanks mate, do you think its worth replacing?
"
jtggv86 a écrit :
"
Viktranka a écrit :
"
jtggv86 a écrit :
oh okay thanks mate, do you think its worth replacing?
got hardend scars and 4.7k hp rarely dying anymore thx for the help lads.
Dernière édition par jtggv86, le 18 mars 2021 12:10:50

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires