struggling with the end game and could someone please help me

DingoDic Level 90 Pathfinder, im going toxic rain build my dps seems to really be fallign off late game. i think, 5k life pool with max res , but i still mange to get one shot in few maps cant get past lvl view my build and equipment. thx guys

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jtggv86
Dernière édition par jtggv86, le 11 mars 2021 13:22:43
Dernier bump le 17 mars 2021 11:36:30
You have a lvl 1 empower, it drops your damage off a cliff, you need at least lvl 3 preferably lvl 4. You also need lvl 21 toxic rain. 0 quality if may be, still better than not having a 21.

Second thing you need a despair on hit ring, or if you can't buy one get another source of despair, even witchfire brew is better than not having any.

Third, your clusters need improvement, you need tempered arrowheads and broadside both the other nodes aren't very useful on bow ones, medium ones too, hemorrhage is useless (toxic rain is not an ailment), circling oblivion is kinda meh too. You'd want wicked pall on mediums and if you can't afford one, brush with death, flow of life, or anything with chaos dot multi would do.

Fourth, you need a proper source of wither. Either wither totems or a mirage archer blast rain setup (check Remi's TR guide on this forum, it explains everything). Having wither on bosses nearly doubles your damage.

Fifth, you need a hunter influenced amulet with +1 dex +1 chaos gems, buy one before they nuke harvest and prices go up. Then anoint hardened scars on it, you have nothing atm. And reroll hybrid flask to enduring instead of flagellant. You will need it for fortify buff.

Six, you were meant to get Divine Flesh on the Eternal Youth keystone - you need to buy Glorious Vanity with "Xibaqua" buff on it and put it on socket below Eternal Youth.

Also that 10str next to Avatar of the Hunt is a redundant point.
"
Viktranka a écrit :
You have a lvl 1 empower, it drops your damage off a cliff, you need at least lvl 3 preferably lvl 4. You also need lvl 21 toxic rain. 0 quality if may be, still better than not having a 21.

Second thing you need a despair on hit ring, or if you can't buy one get another source of despair, even witchfire brew is better than not having any.

Third, your clusters need improvement, you need tempered arrowheads and broadside both the other nodes aren't very useful on bow ones, medium ones too, hemorrhage is useless (toxic rain is not an ailment), circling oblivion is kinda meh too. You'd want wicked pall on mediums and if you can't afford one, brush with death, flow of life, or anything with chaos dot multi would do.

Fourth, you need a proper source of wither. Either wither totems or a mirage archer blast rain setup (check Remi's TR guide on this forum, it explains everything). Having wither on bosses nearly doubles your damage.

Fifth, you need a hunter influenced amulet with +1 dex +1 chaos gems, buy one before they nuke harvest and prices go up. Then anoint hardened scars on it, you have nothing atm. And reroll hybrid flask to enduring instead of flagellant. You will need it for fortify buff.

Six, you were meant to get Divine Flesh on the Eternal Youth keystone - you need to buy Glorious Vanity with "Xibaqua" buff on it and put it on socket below Eternal Youth.

Also that 10str next to Avatar of the Hunt is a redundant point.
thx for the help mate the end game is a very big learning curve appreciate it!
Dernière édition par jtggv86, le 11 mars 2021 17:01:58
legit been playing for weeks cant get past level 90 just keep getting one shot a the boss fights really tempted to sell items and go a deferent build toxic rain trickster has little to no survivability.
"
jtggv86 a écrit :
legit been playing for weeks cant get past level 90 just keep getting one shot a the boss fights really tempted to sell items and go a deferent build toxic rain trickster has little to no survivability.

The problem isn't the build: it's how you play it.
-You have 102% inc life so when you get hit you are far more likely to die.
-You're also playing a dodge/evasion build, which is built around the game of managing your odds of being hit to mitigate mistakes when dodging boss attacks. Your main goal with a dodge/evasion build is to avoid every boss attack. While mapping, you always keep your distance.
-It's a dodge/evasion build, expect to die on occasion

Also stick with one thread, please. I see you've made a total of 3 different threads now all regarding this exact same character with the exact same problem. Go look at a build guide instead of trying to do your own stuff and try to understand why they take certain nodes over ones you think are valuable.
"
Deth_Meth a écrit :
"
jtggv86 a écrit :

The problem isn't the build: it's how you play it.
-You have 102% inc life so when you get hit you are far more likely to die.
-You're also playing a dodge/evasion build, which is built around the game of managing your odds of being hit to mitigate mistakes when dodging boss attacks. Your main goal with a dodge/evasion build is to avoid every boss attack. While mapping, you always keep your distance.
-It's a dodge/evasion build, expect to die on occasion

Also stick with one thread, please. I see you've made a total of 3 different threads now all regarding this exact same character with the exact same problem. Go look at a build guide instead of trying to do your own stuff and try to understand why they take certain nodes over ones you think are valuable.
how do i remove threads
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3070755

So you made 2 threads now, one for offense and one for defense. In the defense one some of the given tips from Vitranka like the large cluster were already mentioned but you didn´t put them into use obviously. Stop making Forum threads and actually do what people advise you.
"
Vennto a écrit :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3070755

So you made 2 threads now, one for offense and one for defense. In the defense one some of the given tips from Vitranka like the large cluster were already mentioned but you didn´t put them into use obviously. Stop making Forum threads and actually do what people advise you.
how do i remove them?
"
jtggv86 a écrit :
how do i remove them?

You can't. I was pointing out the fact that you've made 3 threads all regarding the same build (The thread we're in, this 2nd thread, and this 3rd). Just stop making new threads for the same topic. If you have a problem with this character again, which I imagine you likely will, just post in here.

You've also ignored most of the advice you were given thus far by several talented individuals over three different threads now. Some of it requires some effort and investment (Hardened Scars anoint) while others require none at all (flasks).

If nobody wanted to help you, they wouldn't have responded, but it's more than obvious people do. So please, go through the three threads you've made (conveniently linked at the start of this post, both are underlined!), analyze the thread from start to finish (including your own responses) and try to understand what's being suggested. Maybe when you come back to this thread you'll have a more clear understanding of your shortcomings and ask different questions!
Dernière édition par Deth_Meth, le 16 mars 2021 01:09:36
"
Deth_Meth a écrit :
"
jtggv86 a écrit :
how do i remove them?

You can't. I was pointing out the fact that you've made 3 threads all regarding the same build (The thread we're in, this 2nd thread, and this 3rd). Just stop making new threads for the same topic. If you have a problem with this character again, which I imagine you likely will, just post in here.

You've also ignored most of the advice you were given thus far by several talented individuals over three different threads now. Some of it requires some effort and investment (Hardened Scars anoint) while others require none at all (flasks).

If nobody wanted to help you, they wouldn't have responded, but it's more than obvious people do. So please, go through the three threads you've made (conveniently linked at the start of this post, both are underlined!), analyze the thread from start to finish (including your own responses) and try to understand what's being suggested. Maybe when you come back to this thread you'll have a more clear understanding of your shortcomings and ask different questions!
I have been taking in the help and appreciate it I'm not also i apologies for the form spam i thought i could delete them i kept updating them. I've got capped res and 81 chaos res with 4.7k life pool lvl 91 have a much better time mapping rarely dying now from the changes just need better cluster jewels atm. kinda getting dps issuses mapping and doing bosses any ideas how i could modify my build?
Dernière édition par jtggv86, le 17 mars 2021 20:30:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires