[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
joint77 a écrit :
Do you think it's worth dropping Assassin's Mark in my case from cwdt lvl 20: replace it with ice golem + gloves with flammability on hit (currently i have 70% crit chance in hideout with ice golem). Unfortunately i don't have dual curse yet + missing bottled flask (besides others).

Thank you!

Also, i'm thinking to drop Hypothermia Support in 6L dps for Awakened Fire Pen since i dont have too many -fire pen except cooked alive.

No, do NOT drop assassin's mark. It's more important than Flammability even. Limited to 1 curse? Assassin's Mark. We want it in CWDT because you want the QUALITY on it for chance to gain a power charge on hit.

and yeah, you can drop Hypo for Fire pen. That's fine.
for fire pen, do we get max lvl or have to follow the requirement of cwdt?
"
Hex0z a écrit :
for fire pen, do we get max lvl or have to follow the requirement of cwdt?

Do you mean Combustion? You can have supports linked to skills that are supported by CWDT be max level. CWDT only cares about the level of the Skill Gems, not other supports.
Is explody chest really "needed". Ive been playing with inpulsa and explosions feel pretty nice. Swapped inpulsa for a rare with explode prefix. Explosions feel way worse than inpulsa and honestly im not even sure why we have them?

Other builds might need them for clear and to take care of single leftover mobs. We got homing VD missiles for that. I think explode is not really worth it for me, maybe as one of the very last upgrades, when everything else is close to perfection.

Or what do you guys think?
"
Mathorg a écrit :
Is explody chest really "needed". Ive been playing with inpulsa and explosions feel pretty nice. Swapped inpulsa for a rare with explode prefix. Explosions feel way worse than inpulsa and honestly im not even sure why we have them?

Other builds might need them for clear and to take care of single leftover mobs. We got homing VD missiles for that. I think explode is not really worth it for me, maybe as one of the very last upgrades, when everything else is close to perfection.

Or what do you guys think?

Inpulsa is great as a mid-tier chest. I prefer to use a rare with crit+offering effect+extra curse though.
"
Gryphenprey a écrit :
"
joint77 a écrit :
Do you think it's worth dropping Assassin's Mark in my case from cwdt lvl 20: replace it with ice golem + gloves with flammability on hit (currently i have 70% crit chance in hideout with ice golem). Unfortunately i don't have dual curse yet + missing bottled flask (besides others).

Thank you!

Also, i'm thinking to drop Hypothermia Support in 6L dps for Awakened Fire Pen since i dont have too many -fire pen except cooked alive.

No, do NOT drop assassin's mark. It's more important than Flammability even. Limited to 1 curse? Assassin's Mark. We want it in CWDT because you want the QUALITY on it for chance to gain a power charge on hit.

and yeah, you can drop Hypo for Fire pen. That's fine.

Thank you! Point taken for Assassin's Mark curse, i will not change it. Tried Awakened Fire Pen instead of Hypo and it feels much better for DPS.... I think i will go back to Hypo when i have 2nd curse - Flammability.
Dernière édition par joint77, le 21 mai 2021 18:18:56
I bough Replica Duskdawn, balls spawn much faster now so clear feels better now. But I still die from time to time in ultimatum and its hard to say why.

It alwyas looks the same, after few waves my fps is getting lower and lower and suddenly I pop up and die not sure to what. I dont know if my defences are still not enough or Im dying because of the fps drops and game lag me to death?

I think Im going to switch to no corrupted blood version and check it out. Tree and gear basically the same.

Will I lose much if I will have only 5L Duskdawn instead 6? Have Unerve on curse jewel so I can take out Blade Blast from the links.
"
Asag a écrit :
I bough Replica Duskdawn, balls spawn much faster now so clear feels better now. But I still die from time to time in ultimatum and its hard to say why.

It alwyas looks the same, after few waves my fps is getting lower and lower and suddenly I pop up and die not sure to what. I dont know if my defences are still not enough or Im dying because of the fps drops and game lag me to death?

I think Im going to switch to no corrupted blood version and check it out. Tree and gear basically the same.

Will I lose much if I will have only 5L Duskdawn instead 6? Have Unerve on curse jewel so I can take out Blade Blast from the links.

Log out, go to options at login screen:

UI -> networking mode -> Change from Lockstep to Predictive

This solved almost all my lag issues with this build. Creates some other lag/desynch ones but those pale in comparison to the "catching up" type of lag this build gets in Lockstep.
Great build. Managed to get it work!
Trying to buy my Watcher's eye rn and doing some preparations. Already bought the Enlighten lv4. Currently I'm running Herald of Ash - Zealotry - Precision. I don't have enough space to fit in Discipline though, even with the Enlighten. Should I drop some aura, get a certain level of an aura and not level it, or get more mana?
Hey guys! I'm aboslutely loving htis build so far. I had like 8ex to spend to try and play this build and I have 2ex leftover currently. I still feel super squish, I cannot afford my watchers eye right now but I'm just wondering if anyone can help me out and tell me what they think would be best to change/upgrade first or just overall change on my char. I'm trying my best but this is all a little confusing. Thank you!!

managed to buy a watchers eye, i've tried vaaling like 4 enlighten 3s, I should probably just save up and buy an enlighten 4 lol cant wear the correct auras yet.

edit:
Got watchers eye and a couple cluster jewels now -- still randomly dying at times especially after ultimatum finishes, ill start looting and then bam dead lol. Corrupted blood maybe? not sure whats going on.
Dernière édition par myBLUEjeansIStight, le 23 mai 2021 17:43:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires