[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
How did you all acquire you Replica Duskdawn? Purchase or farm? I never played Heist league but considering learning to try and farm it given the price tag.

I always have just bought it. They are quite rare as they only drop from blueprints that have replica unique reward rooms at the end.
"
SniggidyDiggidy a écrit :
"
Asag a écrit :
Just bought Inpulsa. This build feels so good to play after some investment. Im so glad I rerolled into it. Cant wait to upgrade to Replica Duskdawn and better rares and second cluster.

Is hypothermia better than Energy Leech? Not sure how to color my chest (later gonna vorici it for possible gem swaps).

Es leech is good if u dont have a source of leech on passive tree. Otherwise hypothermia is better. Awakened fire pen is generally the best until you have some sources of -res on enemies like cooked alive and flammability from additional curse chest.

Curious why is impulsa so good on this build?
"
Whisperedn7x a écrit :
"
SniggidyDiggidy a écrit :
"
Asag a écrit :
Just bought Inpulsa. This build feels so good to play after some investment. Im so glad I rerolled into it. Cant wait to upgrade to Replica Duskdawn and better rares and second cluster.

Is hypothermia better than Energy Leech? Not sure how to color my chest (later gonna vorici it for possible gem swaps).

Es leech is good if u dont have a source of leech on passive tree. Otherwise hypothermia is better. Awakened fire pen is generally the best until you have some sources of -res on enemies like cooked alive and flammability from additional curse chest.

Curious why is impulsa so good on this build?

because we AOE shock everything with Corpse Pact=big blue boom booms.

:D

Is there a somewhat deterministic way to make sth good out of it?
Also, is the enchant worth it? isnt it already 12 corpses with awakened spell cascade + undertaker, which are exactly used by awakened spell cascade volatile dead? or do i need to implement unearth?

Also hit veiled max life/mana (t2 crit i know :-p).
"
majesthro a écrit :

Is there a somewhat deterministic way to make sth good out of it?
Also, is the enchant worth it? isnt it already 12 corpses with awakened spell cascade + undertaker, which are exactly used by awakened spell cascade volatile dead? or do i need to implement unearth?

Also hit veiled max life/mana (t2 crit i know :-p).

Chest is still nice :D

You don't need the helmet enchant for +1 if you have awakened spell cascade. It DOES still help the average, but something else is probably better.
I just vaaled my level 3 Enlighten and got level 4. Its worth to keep it or just sell it? Im farming for Duskdawn and prices went again up from 13ex to 16.

Is level 4 needed for some minmaxed setup or level 3 is just enough and i will be better to just speed up getting Duskdawn?
"
How did you all acquire you Replica Duskdawn? Purchase or farm? I never played Heist league but considering learning to try and farm it given the price tag.

Its always difficult to actually farm items because its an extremely small chance that you will get it. There is a much larger chance that you will be able to get an item that might be valuable to other people. You trade those items for chaos and exalts, then you use the exalts to trade for the items you need.
"
Asag a écrit :
I just vaaled my level 3 Enlighten and got level 4. Its worth to keep it or just sell it? Im farming for Duskdawn and prices went again up from 13ex to 16.

Is level 4 needed for some minmaxed setup or level 3 is just enough and i will be better to just speed up getting Duskdawn?

I am managing to get by with a level 3 enlighten, the only compromise I have is that I cannot level 20 my Immortal Call. I took Prodigal Perfection on the tree to fit in inspired learning though so may have more mana to start with.
"
"
Asag a écrit :

I am managing to get by with a level 3 enlighten, the only compromise I have is that I cannot level 20 my Immortal Call. I took Prodigal Perfection on the tree to fit in inspired learning though so may have more mana to start with.

Basically this. Incidentally having more mana lets you kinda slack off on the enlighten 4. I'd still use it if I had it though.
Do you think it's worth dropping Assassin's Mark in my case from cwdt lvl 20: replace it with ice golem + gloves with flammability on hit (currently i have 70% crit chance in hideout with ice golem). Unfortunately i don't have dual curse yet + missing bottled flask (besides others).

Thank you!

Also, i'm thinking to drop Hypothermia Support in 6L dps for Awakened Fire Pen since i dont have too many -fire pen except cooked alive.
Dernière édition par joint77, le 18 mai 2021 17:24:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires