[3.13] BLEED BOW GLADIATOR Build 2021 EDITION. League starter & All CONTENT viable!

Here is my gear, what am I doing wrong? I feel like my damage is low but I can fly through Tier 6-8 maps but its getting tough. Is the belt the big upgrade next?
"
Delichous a écrit :

Here is my gear, what am I doing wrong? I feel like my damage is low but I can fly through Tier 6-8 maps but its getting tough. Is the belt the big upgrade next?

I would get ring with curse vulnerability on hit first, then stygian vise with life + resist, belly 6 sockets for life.

Amulet with anoint Grow and Decay (plus alot dex + int), glove with phys over time multi, boot with faster bleed.
Inceneration :

Man , you lost so much defensive on this pob. Block chance sucks ( 20% ) . You put WE with aliments while affected by malevolence and you didn't use it on this build. Lost many chaos res. For me it's sucks now
the build is a glasscannon and a meme costs like 3xxxxxx ex to get rolling and tire 11/12 on maps is max if u dont want to die to eveything and overall
Dernière édition par julemix, le 31 janv. 2021 05:17:20
"
julemix a écrit :
the build is a glasscannon and a meme costs like 3xxxxxx ex to get rolling and tire 11/12 on maps is max if u dont want to die to eveything and overall

Offcourse build is glass cannon if ppl run
Red maps witk 4k life.

I Got 6k life with 75% pshy reduction and build works fine
Fast clear and big single dmg.
And my gear is maybe worth 10-15ex
And I am doing 20-60% delirium maps from lex ejoris Just fine atm and I have alot to upgrade.
Dernière édition par Anomalyexyu, le 31 janv. 2021 10:10:36

Would this bow worth multi modding? I could get it to 400dps with multi mod if I add 100- 129% phys damage and then 18% qual + dex.

multi mod is 2ex and 129% phys dmg is 1ex
how much is 18%qual and dex? That should only be a 4chaos craft right?

It doesn't have the damage over time multi on it but it would still be a huge upgrade for me

Dernière édition par Jerem1ahJones, le 31 janv. 2021 10:21:29
"
Jerem1ahJones a écrit :

Would this bow worth multi modding? I could get it to 400dps with multi mod if I add 100- 129% phys damage and then 18% qual + dex.

multi mod is 2ex and 129% phys dmg is 1ex
how much is 18%qual and dex? That should only be a 4chaos craft right?

It doesn't have the damage over time multi on it but it would still be a huge upgrade for me

Offcourse is worth you can Just sell it after if you wana make New one
You Will make profit
What should I multi-mod onto this? I just crafted it yesterday.

Hi, thanks for the guide. I was wondering how end game viable the build is without the replica armour? That armour is 42 ex right now and I don't see myself having that kind of currency.

Thanks.
Dernière édition par Atray, le 31 janv. 2021 11:59:48
"
FireBallz88 a écrit :
What should I multi-mod onto this? I just crafted it yesterday.

%phys, AS+quality and Multi-mod itself

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires