[3.13] BLEED BOW GLADIATOR Build 2021 EDITION. League starter & All CONTENT viable!

What about the tree changes ? On PoB is "Divine flesh" ( big note ) but on game tree is "Eternal Youth " . Same like "Cult of chaos " and "Combat control " . Is this still worth to do this build on standard ?

Edit: Sorry mate , now i check full comments on this post . Glorious vanity ahhh :D
Dernière édition par golydziadek, le 30 janv. 2021 07:28:13
"
andrew_o_id a écrit :
"
Angry_Roleplayer a écrit :

1) Yeah i mean you don't really need to be close, just for snipe
2) how did you get 75 without rumi? Chest is 6, gloves are 5. Is it enough?
For the rest it's good if it helps you indeed
3) I would not buy anything less than 400. 450 would be a boost, but to be honest not worth the extra money.
I cleared everything on a 400 pdps bow

With small ascendancy nodes in the direction of Versatile Combatant. After 3.13 patch they give +2% Chance to block attack damage. Yeah, even 5% crafted on body armour would be enough.

What nodes are you talking about? All of them say requires a shield or duel wielding. Does rearguard count as a shield or something?
IGN: Sweethart
"
haenic a écrit :
"
andrew_o_id a écrit :
"
Angry_Roleplayer a écrit :

1) Yeah i mean you don't really need to be close, just for snipe
2) how did you get 75 without rumi? Chest is 6, gloves are 5. Is it enough?
For the rest it's good if it helps you indeed
3) I would not buy anything less than 400. 450 would be a boost, but to be honest not worth the extra money.
I cleared everything on a 400 pdps bow

With small ascendancy nodes in the direction of Versatile Combatant. After 3.13 patch they give +2% Chance to block attack damage. Yeah, even 5% crafted on body armour would be enough.

What nodes are you talking about? All of them say requires a shield or duel wielding. Does rearguard count as a shield or something?

Nope, it was before 3.13 update, now it's just chance to block. You might not update your POB
Hey! I was wondering if it was worth going Dirty Techniques over, lets say, another jewel node to the far left? Feels like im lacking single target. /Gabbi

PS: This is my gear if you wanna see it :) Id appreciate it.

Dernière édition par gabriella88, le 30 janv. 2021 15:22:22
Yeah i think this what gabriella88 do with chest and gloves is great idea. Anyway you don't have more than 3 gems + ensnaring arrow so on gloves it's good. All auras on armour linked with enlighten lvl 4 gonna be better :)
i die like a fly in big packs t14+ what do

edit: got a bubbling divine life flask to spam seems to work
Dernière édition par daniel3165, le 30 janv. 2021 18:56:57
"
Jerem1ahJones a écrit :
"
Lu5ck a écrit :
Hello! It is a fun build so far!

I want to clarify about required gems.

6L - Split Arrow(G), Deadly Alignments Support(G), Vicious Projectile Support(G), Chain(G) or Fork Support(G) or Pierce(G), Brutality Support(R), Chance to Bleed Supports(R)
4L(Helmet) - Puncture(G), Deadly Alignments Support(G), Vicious Projectile Support(G), Brutality Support(R)
4L - Clarify(B), Enlightened Support(B), Pride(R), War Banner(R)
4L - Enduring Cry(R), Molten Shell(R), Increased Duration Support(R), Second Wind Support(G)

You suggested 6L on body for
5L - Ensnaring Arrow(G), Greater Multiple Projectiles Support(G), Miam Support(R), Ballista Totem Support(R), Flesh and Stone(R)
1L - Dash(G)

I am really new, may I ask the reason behind 6L for body?

PS: Just trying to keep cost low. ._.

If you use puncture with the Assailum Helmet then you only need one 6 Link for your split arrow set up. But especially the first two weeks of the league Assailum is super expensive and hardly affordable for the average player. Then getting a 6Link Chest is needed for Puncture to actually do damage to bosses. Split Arrow is good for clearing but awful for single target, so you need a 6 L puncture + totems with ensnaring arrows to kill bosses. A cheap 6L like the Ambus is a good early league chest as a placeholder until Assailum is affordable. Assailum already went down from 10ex to now 2ex. Last two leagues it was at 30c after 14 days and even went to 5c at times. But this league bleed bow glad got recommended as a starter build by several streamers and youtubers so it looks like it is even more popular than it was last league that is why it takes longer for the price to drop right now.

thanks!@
"
daniel3165 a écrit :
i die like a fly in big packs t14+ what do

Yeah me too. Came to look for an answer here, its getting really annoying.
"
andrew_o_id a écrit :
"
haenic a écrit :
"
andrew_o_id a écrit :

Nope, it was before 3.13 update, now it's just chance to block. You might not update your POB

Nevermind, I missed the ascendancy nodes. I thought you were talking about nodes on the regular tree and i was looking everywhere for those. My bad!
IGN: Sweethart
Dernière édition par haenic, le 30 janv. 2021 23:31:00
Considered most of my gear is from harvest when i toke the game seriously and it was fun crafting :)

i made some changes to the Passive tree moved around some stuff added my own gear and made a PoB for it "Community fork also"
https://pastebin.com/Fxi9K8dv

Take a look at it.. Ignore the items less perfect gear still gets around 150mill Puncture bleed dmg and around 1.5 mill Split arrow :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires