[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

May have to take a run at it to see how this fares in SSF.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
The build is great. First time I have enjoyed melee (I'm not a Cyclone fan.)

Main issue for SSF is probably the 2 x large Thread of Hope. I have not played in PoB to see what it looks like without them, or whether you could craft a decent cluster that would somewhat compensate for their loss.
Dernière édition par GreyLensman, le 30 oct. 2020 08:18:09
Hello, is it still possible to have a "thread of hope" with a large size? I can only see a very large size on poe.trade.
Sure. Did you try the official site?
Oh you're right I found them on the official site, thanks!
Dernière édition par emmaline6109, le 19 janv. 2021 11:23:42
I never played with Paradoxica so I need some help. I currently have a one hand sword with 138-251 physical damage for 2.03 APS and 7.53% critical strike chance which mean 394 pdps.
What sort of Paradoxica should I buy to gain maximum dps? I don't think I can afford the best, I may have 4 ex.
PoB says Paradoxica would be a dps loss against your current foil
Farmed my first headhunter but I'm on a minion build. I'd like to try something new to utilize the hh better and have fun with it. Would this build work well with hh instead of ryslathas? My goal is to farm t16-19 100% delirious maps, double beyond, etc. Bossing is not important for me.
Realy want to start next league with this build. What is mandatory items you need to start farming Simulacrum?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires