[3.12] Ground Slam + CoS || Fast Mapping || Tanky || One Bonk boss || League Start

i did some upgrades yesterday... ok, it is better but still not good enough to be able to say it is tanky. still some enmies are approaching and putting me down in second. talking bout t16 maps, not low tiers. dmg is quite ok, but i have to be careful AF, you know, when approaching bosses, sometimes i can onehit but when not it is very stressfull to avoid evertyhing to not die easily.
can u somehow check my tree quickky? is that abyssus real problem? it has lot of armor, plus that dmg is insane.
Can you explain how watcher's eye's impale and champion's +2 impale work with this? Also, does chainbreaker keystone or focus (Shock mods on ring) work well with the build?

AFAIK, the Impaler keystone allow us to do 5 impales with 1 hit, which cap our limit, does it matter if you have a maximum of 7 impales when you can only deal 5 impales?
Dernière édition par ericchongws, le 27 oct. 2020 06:19:58
"
ericchongws a écrit :
Can you explain how watcher's eye's impale and champion's +2 impale work with this? Also, does chainbreaker keystone or focus (Shock mods on ring) work well with the build?

AFAIK, the Impaler keystone allow us to do 5 impales with 1 hit, which cap our limit, does it matter if you have a maximum of 7 impales when you can only deal 5 impales?

Check the calculation section, I already explained it.

Impale stack and Impale last hit are 2 different thing
Hey, I just wanted to check regarding damage calculation if I understood it right, and doing it right.

So POB tells me I have 207.832 to 375.090 total damage, the average is then both combined divided by 2.

I multiply this only by effective DPS modifier? I don't run ruthless at the moment, instead running melee physical damage.

So after this I have my new hit damage.

This I multiply now with:

Seismic Cry 2.47, Intimdating Cry 3, Fist of War 2.46 - I dont have increased exerted damage.

That nets me several million average hit then.

And finally this multiplied by 0,177 for impale effectiveness, multiplied by 5 impale stacks and then times 7 lasthit ?

If true this is really insane, though I wonder if:

- Ruthless Blow and
- Extra exerted damage

is essential or not that important for over Melee Physical Gem and 3 points spent otherwise.

Let me know If I got the formula right.
"
Streidominating a écrit :
Hey, I just wanted to check regarding damage calculation if I understood it right, and doing it right.

So POB tells me I have 207.832 to 375.090 total damage, the average is then both combined divided by 2.

I multiply this only by effective DPS modifier? I don't run ruthless at the moment, instead running melee physical damage.

So after this I have my new hit damage.

This I multiply now with:

Seismic Cry 2.47, Intimdating Cry 3, Fist of War 2.46 - I dont have increased exerted damage.

That nets me several million average hit then.

And finally this multiplied by 0,177 for impale effectiveness, multiplied by 5 impale stacks and then times 7 lasthit ?

If true this is really insane, though I wonder if:

- Ruthless Blow and
- Extra exerted damage

is essential or not that important for over Melee Physical Gem and 3 points spent otherwise.

Let me know If I got the formula right.

Yes, that's pretty much it. Also other source of dmg increase like the jewel just straight up 50% more dmg.

Ruthless is for huge one hit but hard to use. That node with extra exerted dmg is good also because other effect so worth it.
I heard that Ruthless can be exploited in the way that after you set everything up, just unsocket and socket the Ruthless gem. The first attack will then always be ruthless. Have not gotten to try it out yet.
"
ericchongws a écrit :
I heard that Ruthless can be exploited in the way that after you set everything up, just unsocket and socket the Ruthless gem. The first attack will then always be ruthless. Have not gotten to try it out yet.

maybe but mainly we want huge dmg for boss. In boss fight is kinda hard to do that. For mobs is enough for one shot everything already
I was messing with the POB you posted. I tried swapping ruthless with melee phys and the calculations showed that melee phys will deal more damage at the end of the day. Did I do the math right?
Hi again

So I have punched everything into excel and am looking through the PoB statistics again.

I am wondering though, why is Max 1-Hit impact for Intimidating Cry 3? It doubles your damage only, so I think that needs to toned down to 2?

Also Exerted attack dmg increase, that is not more damage but only increased damage, right? Because in PoB it says Exerted attacks 1.2 with the passive tree skill, but calculating this in after your total damage (w/o warcries) would make make the 20% increased damage into a 20% more multiplier, which is wrong, right?

Otherwise the exterted attacks medium cluster jewel would be mindblowingly strong.

Also how does the impaling work?

Basically without impaler we would be able to store 7 impales with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits" or is that something different?

Because impaler inflicts 4 more impales after 1 impale and we can't impale more, so its capped with 5 impales.

How does Call of Steel then reflect 7 hits worth of impaled damage? Is it related to the impale stacks or is that actually something different?

I tried reading this on the Wiki, with that information I understood the above, but I am confused how Call of Steel can reflect 7 stacks when with impaler we impale only 5 times?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to understand how this whole concept works.

Edit: You said the Jewel is straight up 50% more damage, that means I can simply add 50% after the whole damage calculation? Geez.
Dernière édition par Streidominating, le 28 oct. 2020 06:43:15
"
Streidominating a écrit :
Hi again

Also how does the impaling work?

Basically without impaler we would be able to store 7 impales with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits" or is that something different?

Because impaler inflicts 4 more impales after 1 impale and we can't impale more, so its capped with 5 impales.

How does Call of Steel then reflect 7 hits worth of impaled damage? Is it related to the impale stacks or is that actually something different?

I tried reading this on the Wiki, with that information I understood the above, but I am confused how Call of Steel can reflect 7 stacks when with impaler we impale only 5 times?

So here's my version of ELI5 on impale. The impale stacks are 5 max, it means you can impale 5 times on a monster, which is why we use Impaler keystone that allow us to reach max stacks with 1 hit.

Impale lasts +2 hits is not the same as impale stacks. Imagine call of steel like pulling the stacks out. Each stack can be pulled 5 times. Without any +2 impale hits, the damage multiplier would be 5*5. However, with the ascendancy and/or watcher's eye mod, we can pull each impale 7 or 9 times, thus making the calculation to be 5*7 or 5*9. Let me know if I'm wrong, I'm still learning.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires