[3.12] Ground Slam + CoS || Fast Mapping || Tanky || One Bonk boss || League Start

"
liukke a écrit :
Would it be even more suicide or do you have any tip for defending more? (other than store in even more hp)

For dmg wise this shield is the BIS for sure. Since we stack armor and fortify the only weekness should be chaos or dot dmg.

If you want to improve your defense, try get as much chaos resis as possible then use divine flesh.

Or the range proj is the only reason, you could change to glancing blow maybe
Hi. Can we use climbing points for "first to strike, last to fall"? Wouldn't this be more useful than "Inspirational"? Or will we not be able to use all the necessary auras and banners? Thank you in advance for your response.
"
godlovesyou a écrit :
Hi. Can we use climbing points for "first to strike, last to fall"? Wouldn't this be more useful than "Inspirational"? Or will we not be able to use all the necessary auras and banners? Thank you in advance for your response.

Not be able to use all aura
Hi again,
I've pumped up my chaos res, now hanging around +60% and things got way easier (maybe I just got a lucky bunch of monsters).
I'm so used to life leech builds that this one feels weak but at the same time you rarely get hit and mitigates a lot so it's totally playable.

I just oneshotted twin T16 bosses and it's a lot of fun :'D
I't a bit tricky to get used to the mechanism and throwing the curse+banner+phase run takes some precious seconds where you need to be also looking to monsters around you (it gets tricky when bosses have minions but not impossible).

All in all it's my favourite build, I totally hate minion afk builds or 1 button smash forever, it's exactly the playstyle that sounds like fun to me, thanks!

I have one question, do you know how much I lose without Measured Fury?
As I said I oneshotted a double T16 boss without it and it seems that I might just lose some dps but it's not a fundamental gear in the build.

Or maybe are there valid alternatives that you suggest?

I'm having lots of fun and I didn't die since yesterday!

Is there any reason to use watcher's eye with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" ?

Btw, build is really cool, just did deathless level 7 awakener with -50% chaos res easily
"
liukke a écrit :
Hi again,
I've pumped up my chaos res, now hanging around +60% and things got way easier (maybe I just got a lucky bunch of monsters).
I'm so used to life leech builds that this one feels weak but at the same time you rarely get hit and mitigates a lot so it's totally playable.

I just oneshotted twin T16 bosses and it's a lot of fun :'D
I't a bit tricky to get used to the mechanism and throwing the curse+banner+phase run takes some precious seconds where you need to be also looking to monsters around you (it gets tricky when bosses have minions but not impossible).

All in all it's my favourite build, I totally hate minion afk builds or 1 button smash forever, it's exactly the playstyle that sounds like fun to me, thanks!

I have one question, do you know how much I lose without Measured Fury?
As I said I oneshotted a double T16 boss without it and it seems that I might just lose some dps but it's not a fundamental gear in the build.

Or maybe are there valid alternatives that you suggest?

I'm having lots of fun and I didn't die since yesterday!

Is basically around a 30% more dmg boost if you really want to one shot all the boss. And yes, you could choose some defense wise one but for dmg boost that's the BIS.
"
CrazyF0X a écrit :

Is there any reason to use watcher's eye with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" ?

Btw, build is really cool, just did deathless level 7 awakener with -50% chaos res easily

Yes, base on the formula, instead of

BaseHit x 5 x 7(last 7)

You will do:

BaseHit x 5 x 9(last 9)

So is around a 30% stable dmg boost
Hey, please kill me if I ask too many questions :D

Do you think it's possible to convert the build with a weapon?

It's not about anything in particular, just that having a weapon (or two) and some rare gloves makes it easier to stack up hp and resistances since with facebreaker we are tied to those few mods (one of which is a crit multiplier, so useless) and without a weapon we simply miss both gem slots and additional mods.

Of course the build is already amazing and endgame viable, I was just wondering whether it can stack up even more awesomeness with a set of weapons or if facebreaker is actually the highest dps we can get.

Thanks!
"
liukke a écrit :
Hey, please kill me if I ask too many questions :D

Do you think it's possible to convert the build with a weapon?

It's not about anything in particular, just that having a weapon (or two) and some rare gloves makes it easier to stack up hp and resistances since with facebreaker we are tied to those few mods (one of which is a crit multiplier, so useless) and without a weapon we simply miss both gem slots and additional mods.

Of course the build is already amazing and endgame viable, I was just wondering whether it can stack up even more awesomeness with a set of weapons or if facebreaker is actually the highest dps we can get.

Thanks!

Well, with face breaker you cant use other. There is a 2-handed version out there but require you have a nice axe to deal the same amount of dmg.

Also the 2-handed version might easy to go crit but you will lose tons of defense.

If you asking wheither you can have way to have a weapon that level up you gem then yes:
- If you use a high int wand when you have enough int to equip it, you can put some leveling gem in it. Then change amulet or whatever that you dont have enough int to use it. Thus you still count as unarm but the gem inside your unusable wand could still level gem up
i'm 83 lvl with this build and i love it so much

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires