[3.16]Dragoon's DW Calling Lancer |High mitigation |"budget" 15M+ sDPS |99% of the Game Done|Videos

"
qwerty22121998 a écrit :
I'm currently using this build but the problems start here.
It's quite hard to trigger Reflection.
I replace Blood And Sand with max level Precision but doesn't seem to work.

I don't mean to be rude but when you are not using the correct passive tree then you are not using my build and yours deviated way too much from mine, not to mention some skills or links in your character totally different...i probably know from whom you copied the build but i will refrain from doing so

anyway, i can point out that your build has way too little crit chance for someone not using marylene's, you can pick some diamond rings, put crit chance gem with the Lancing Steel link, getting the mastermind mod for crit on flasks is another option and so on
suddenly you will get much more reflection proc from saviour

another tip is getting the crit enchant on your boots, they can speed up bosses fights
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 8 août 2021 15:51:41
"
I don't mean to be rude but when you are not using the correct passive tree then you are not using my build and yours deviated way too much from mine, not to mention some skills or links in your character totally different...i probably know from whom you copied the build but i will refrain from doing so

anyway, i can point out that your build has way too little crit chance for someone not using marylene's, you can pick some diamond rings, put crit chance gem with the Lancing Steel link, getting the mastermind mod for crit on flasks is another option and so on
suddenly you will get much more reflection proc from saviour

another tip is getting the crit enchant on your boots, they can speed up bosses fights

I just adjust a bit from your build, using petrified blood, and switch to increased crit chance and dmg. Low Life Lancer I think
but then you are investing in dodge because you are taking a risk with petri blood...
i tried that when launched but it is better for high regen or mega high armour builds
it is better to spin off to insta leech like what avamyr did it is much safer
"
Dragoon_Diver a écrit :
but then you are investing in dodge because you are taking a risk with petri blood...
i tried that when launched but it is better for high regen or mega high armour builds
it is better to spin off to insta leech like what avamyr did it is much safer

I just changed to the armour version as you said. Better QOL. And I use the crit and - mana armor. 22k armour buffed.
Took a 4 passive skill to invest to pierce but still good.
I just wanted to add that I swapped to this build after failing to pull together a pure phys wander. My plan had always been to fall back to a steel skill since I still haven't had an opportunity to play one.

I managed to work in a Divine Flesh and Headhunter, since i had one from one of my other builds. I haven't finished getting everything together, but i'm almost 90 now and the build feels really good. Managed to a 10 way Maven invite with relative ease at level 87.

I think I will complete the remainder of my 36 challenges with this build. Thanks for your theorycrafting!
Hello, i was hoping to try a build like this. How much currency would it cost for a nice entry level?
"
Lobbert a écrit :
Hello, i was hoping to try a build like this. How much currency would it cost for a nice entry level?

probably cheaper than when i made the guide

160 pdps paradoxica around 1ex
saviour not even 30c
random helmet w/ lancing steel enchant 10c or so
stick to tabula or a crappy 6L and save the money for the rest
Considering LS only rolls to crit when its used and not for every individual projectile, something tells me were not always getting the crit chance from bottled faith. Unless we click DIRECTLY on a mob. Which is obnoxious. I suppose the mirages probably auto target a specific mob tho and probably do get the crit? And id LOVE to know where your getting lucky crit chance now that Diamond flasks are changed. Because from what I can see our REAL crit chance here is only about 26% WITH this diamond flask up. It doesnt even have increased effect on it in the Pob but still. From experience playing this, 26% crit chance isnt enough to keep mirages up and make it playable. The entire build is about the mirages and we dont have enough crit chance to maintain them unless your getting lucky crit chance from somewhere Im not seeing. And Im also not blowing like 100ex on a decent bottled faith. I was hoping to league start with LS but this is the only build iv been able to find and your right, this ones not good for that. Which is a shame I really like the idea here. Savior makes this skill feel so different.
Dernière édition par Beccal, le 25 sept. 2021 06:36:16
thank you
you are actually right, since the diamond flask nerf removed the lucky implicit thus we can't get lucky crits as we used to, oddly enough when i tested in 3.15 i didn't feel the nerf as much, probably because my build was kinda maxed out
when i updated my pob i didn't noticed that checkbox
but since day 0 i put on my guide that marylene's isn't mandatory for the original build as it is written in FAQ section (Question number 5), my decision for this combo was mainly driven because of budget, ny rings are also self crafted and i didn't influenced them on purpose, but now it seems that getting some influenced mods that amps our crit chance may be the meta.

for the lucky crits part, there are three solutions that i can see now:

1- if you put an amulet with T1 crit chance the crit chance goes over 50%, if you manage to pump physical damage and crit multiplier you can get more dps than with marylene's, this is obviously way more expensive than the original
i can't believe i am going to say this : wereclaw talismans suddenly got more viable lol since we can now anoint corrupted items with tainted oil

2-another possibility is running the very rare mod of "lucky crit chance while focused" given by unveiling belts, but it is a option for the rich:
-we use a stygian vise with redemeer's exalted orb
-keep spamming veiled chaos orbs until we get the craft or if the belt rolls the mod and the "redemption mod of projectile attack damage during flask"
-lock suffixes and spam fossils to get whatever you need

the downside is that you need to assign a button for focus, making the build clunkier, and the mod is one of the rarest in the game very expensive to buy also

3- the final solution i don't recommend : to use the timeless jewel that makes you unable to wear helmets and you get those lucky mods, you lose the helmet + enchant + mods so i don't endorse this

Now, what you said about crit chance and hitting mobs to trigger things is something that happens with any crit builds (outside perfect agony) as there are no builds in this game that you can know if you crit without hitting a mob
the saviour mirages have a built-in CoC mechanic applied to them, it is inescapable and downright binary
IF you don't like the mechanics, swap your saviour with beltimber's or some GG foil and leap away
there are always a solution
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 25 sept. 2021 09:12:19
okay i just retested my build on 3.15 but i didn't change any items

i feel the build is still fine, when you first trigger the mirages they rarely goes out as i will eventually keep crit the mobs as i run the maps
i still obliterated mobs in t16 quickly and i tested some guardians and a pure chayula stone and outside flasking a bit more, i couldn't feel any problems in keeping up the mirages
the bosses still goes down in less than 5 seconds, i find it acceptable

also, if you are paying 100ex on a bottled faith, you are getting scammed
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 25 sept. 2021 09:42:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires