[3.16]Dragoon's DW Calling Lancer |High mitigation |"budget" 15M+ sDPS |99% of the Game Done|Videos

"
Dragoon_Diver a écrit :
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
does the amulet really make sense over just a really nice rare? sure you gain culling strike and lots of crit multi but it wrecks your crit chance and has no life

it does not wreck crit chance as much as you think since i put a ton of crit chance on passives. I could also recommend diamond rings too but i prefer having more resistance or life
if you don't want marylene's, then it needs to be a real top tier GG amulet, like a real uber simplex with tons of crit multi or an ultra rare talisman with the right anoint
so putting cost and effectiveness in the equation marylene's is almost the only option and believe it, you only need to crit on unique mobs, just drink a diamond flask and you are set, because when a single attack hits the crit, all the following projectiles will also crit

you can also put assassin's mark instead of sniper's but as i said the build crits a lot more than expected, just a matter to get used to it

I made that with 2 deaf. essence of contempt. The craft is just a placeholder until i figure out what i actually want on it. I'll probably stick with this and try it out
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
"
Dragoon_Diver a écrit :
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
does the amulet really make sense over just a really nice rare? sure you gain culling strike and lots of crit multi but it wrecks your crit chance and has no life

it does not wreck crit chance as much as you think since i put a ton of crit chance on passives. I could also recommend diamond rings too but i prefer having more resistance or life
if you don't want marylene's, then it needs to be a real top tier GG amulet, like a real uber simplex with tons of crit multi or an ultra rare talisman with the right anoint
so putting cost and effectiveness in the equation marylene's is almost the only option and believe it, you only need to crit on unique mobs, just drink a diamond flask and you are set, because when a single attack hits the crit, all the following projectiles will also crit

you can also put assassin's mark instead of sniper's but as i said the build crits a lot more than expected, just a matter to get used to it

I made that with 2 deaf. essence of contempt. The craft is just a placeholder until i figure out what i actually want on it. I'll probably stick with this and try it out

if you get everything else i pointed out it will only make a difference if you want to push the limits like T16 full delirium and so on when you feel your damage a bit lacking with this ammy, but for the majority of the gameplay it should be okay
How are you dealing with mana cost? even a mana leech jewel isnt enough to drop my enduring flask.

Other than that this build is bonkers strong. swapped to it at 80 and went right to T16 maps no problem
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
How are you dealing with mana cost? even a mana leech jewel isnt enough to drop my enduring flask.

Other than that this build is bonkers strong. swapped to it at 80 and went right to T16 maps no problem

with war banner you should have at least 70 mana unreserved which is enough for 2 attacks if you miss everything, if it is too tight disable war banner for mapping an use the lord of steel that has call speed and reflect on area for mapping too, you only need the other type to maximize damage on sirus and other bosses
as i said, you shouldn't spam the skill, hit once or twice and then use call of steel, the leech on lioneye's is enough
there are other solutions like picking more mana leech passives near herbalism or just leap on any mob to leech enough for an attack or...just walk away to regen the mana a bit
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 14 oct. 2020 22:41:13
"
Dragoon_Diver a écrit :
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :

with war banner you should have at least 70 mana unreserved which is enough for 2 attacks if you miss everything, if it is too tight disable war banner for mapping an use the lord of steel that has call speed and reflect on area for mapping too, you only need the other type to maximize damage on sirus and other bosses
as i said, you shouldn't spam the skill, hit once or twice and then use call of steel, the leech on lioneye's is enough
there are other solutions like picking more mana leech passives near herbalism or just leap on any mob to leech enough for an attack or...just walk away to regen the mana a bit

Ok Thanks. I think I was just holding down lancing steel too much then. Either way, nice job on the build. I invested far less into it than i expected i would need to and it's quite strong.

Maybe if i EVER unlock -mana cost on rings I'll use that craft to help but i've yet to even see that unveil once this league so far
I'm going to try this build too... just a remark: ur pastebin link isn't working anymore
"
Red_Devil_666 a écrit :
I'm going to try this build too... just a remark: ur pastebin link isn't working anymore

i know and i won't update the pastebin because they are deleting it in less than a day and i can't do anything about it
pastebin is a site that does a service of shortening codes and texts and now they want people to give them info? what a joke

Instead, copy and paste the entire raw code that i put there, it is the exact same thing
or just import my champion in heist league inside your pob

i won't reply to anymore posts about pastebin
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 15 oct. 2020 08:07:16
Very quick levelling and very fun build!

I've now switched from 6L (with pierce) to a cheapo 5L lioneyes... nice upgrade with all the extra bonusses on the chest piece.

Before I had that, I had to take the mana leech node on the bottom right of the tree, maybe an idea to put that in the levelling section of the opening post?

Oh yeah and suggestion to other people: keep taking those health nodes before extra damage... damage is more than enough at the start of mapping!
Dernière édition par Red_Devil_666, le 17 oct. 2020 10:31:06
"
Red_Devil_666 a écrit :
Very quick levelling and very fun build!

I've now switched from 6L (with pierce) to a cheapo 5L lioneyes... nice upgrade with all the extra bonusses on the chest piece.

Before I had that, I had to take the mana leech node on the bottom right of the tree, maybe an idea to put that in the levelling section of the opening post?

Oh yeah and suggestion to other people: keep taking those health nodes before extra damage... damage is more than enough at the start of mapping!

when i was starting maps i was using enduring mana flask and i thought that was enough as long you don't spam the skill all the time

also, you can get mana leech on gloves, ring and jewel that is why i don't believe it is necessary to put a point on leech
before getting 6L lioneye's perhaps putting chain as 5th link may help a bit with leeching too
All right everyone
updated the guide with (probably) my final gear and added some things that you and others asked me and some suggestions and other things to consider in the richie rich's area

i already saw one or another in the forums "copying" my guide archetype and a streamer/youtuber talking about using adrenaline to "get some OP damage" but i don't endorse it because you need to use blood magic in other weapon/slot to force adrenaline on and in this build is not THAT easy and becomes another thing to be worried of. Just take it easy and take another second or so to kill the boss sheesh.

Edit: updated the pob code with endgame, leveling trees and some items to simulate
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 17 oct. 2020 17:38:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires