[3.12] Barrage & TS Impale Boss Slaying God with Full Screen Clear Too

Decided to go the Cluster Jewel route with my Bleed Build since they became so cheap. The most expensive was actually the small Fettle jewels at the end and even they were less than 1.5ex each. The total exalts spent so far has been less than 20ex. It might have been a little more, but I lucked out 6-linking my chest in around 350 fusings.

The damage is insane. I have Awakened Gems plugged into the PoB just to see how high the damage could be, but even with normal gems, it's above 90million per bleed.

There's potential for a jewel and 2 more 5% life nodes in the big life cluster if you push it to 100, giving you about 6k life and even more damage. Or you can take the 3 extra nodes on the cluster jewels and 3 5% life nodes. You'll get about 6 million damage if you do the cluster nodes and 3 life nodes so that's probably the route to take if you push to 100 with this build.

Level 94 PoB: https://pastebin.com/tP39RRAt

I'm sorry for clogging this post up with Bleed build talk, I know the build is really an Impale Champion, but Heist isn't exciting me as much as Harvest so I'm working more slowly. Been pretty lucky so far though, so I can't complain too much.

Edit: If the damage is low, you might have to manually activate the cluster jewels. I don't know why PoB does that.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
Dernière édition par Hiroyama, le 30 sept. 2020 10:28:44
I semi-league started this build (did a miner to maps, decided I hated it before I got past tier 5 & rerolled with nothing except a tabula).

The build's a lot more starter friendly than it's made out to be imo. Not a great beginner setup, but if you know how to gear a physical archer it's fine. It's meant I've had to adapt a bit, but my end result has stayed close to the original.

I leveled with, and am mostly still using, Vaal Rain of Arrows. Tornado Shot's definitely better once you've got the damage to support it, but Vaal RoA doesn't require chain/GMP so its bare bones damage-versus-spread is easier to start with. It has the side bonus that it happily uses identical supports to Barrage, so if you only have one 6-link you can just swap which skill is in that slot for boss fights vs clear. I'm working on crafting a 400+pdps bow & once I've got that going I'll swap permanently to TS.

Chin Sol is a beast of a bow up until about tier 14ish (and cheap). Its damage buff combo'd with point blank at sub 20 yards makes barrage lethal, but its weakness at 20+ yards range means that clear becomes just too painful somewhere around mid red maps.

There was a period where survival became a bit painful (again, around T14ish when i was only on about 4k hp). Pushing out to grab more gem sockets & running Arctic Armour helped (when we've got Inspirational ascendancy but don't yet have enlighten+pride, we can comfortably support the 35% reservation of arctic armour without enlighten). I've been spec'd into Wind Dancer most of the time, and have taken advantage of champion naturally supporting both armour & evasion.

Rather than go up past blood drinker & towards the shadow area, I grabbed an 8 passive physical cluster & used it with regular jewels (that had life). It means you can skip using intuitive leap & just path normally to those nodes, giving you fractionally higher dps in exchange for fractionally less life - but the major bonus is that you get more life+dps at the level 95ish point (most of the best stuff toward shadow is from the last 5 points).

All up, it's been enjoyable & doable. To really get the DPS going up past 3-5 million is going to be expensive, but that's the nature of physical archers. Despite this, it's definitely possible as a league start. You just need to be able to adapt a bit. Not sure I'd be quite so keen on doing it in SSF tho ;)
"
Lakh a écrit :
I semi-league started this build (did a miner to maps, decided I hated it before I got past tier 5 & rerolled with nothing except a tabula).

The build's a lot more starter friendly than it's made out to be imo. Not a great beginner setup, but if you know how to gear a physical archer it's fine. It's meant I've had to adapt a bit, but my end result has stayed close to the original.

I leveled with, and am mostly still using, Vaal Rain of Arrows. Tornado Shot's definitely better once you've got the damage to support it, but Vaal RoA doesn't require chain/GMP so its bare bones damage-versus-spread is easier to start with. It has the side bonus that it happily uses identical supports to Barrage, so if you only have one 6-link you can just swap which skill is in that slot for boss fights vs clear. I'm working on crafting a 400+pdps bow & once I've got that going I'll swap permanently to TS.

Chin Sol is a beast of a bow up until about tier 14ish (and cheap). Its damage buff combo'd with point blank at sub 20 yards makes barrage lethal, but its weakness at 20+ yards range means that clear becomes just too painful somewhere around mid red maps.

There was a period where survival became a bit painful (again, around T14ish when i was only on about 4k hp). Pushing out to grab more gem sockets & running Arctic Armour helped (when we've got Inspirational ascendancy but don't yet have enlighten+pride, we can comfortably support the 35% reservation of arctic armour without enlighten). I've been spec'd into Wind Dancer most of the time, and have taken advantage of champion naturally supporting both armour & evasion.

Rather than go up past blood drinker & towards the shadow area, I grabbed an 8 passive physical cluster & used it with regular jewels (that had life). It means you can skip using intuitive leap & just path normally to those nodes, giving you fractionally higher dps in exchange for fractionally less life - but the major bonus is that you get more life+dps at the level 95ish point (most of the best stuff toward shadow is from the last 5 points).

All up, it's been enjoyable & doable. To really get the DPS going up past 3-5 million is going to be expensive, but that's the nature of physical archers. Despite this, it's definitely possible as a league start. You just need to be able to adapt a bit. Not sure I'd be quite so keen on doing it in SSF tho ;)

Well said, exile.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
anyone playing this build this league and could link me an pob to his stuff?
Im just corious due to not having the ability for harvest gear....

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires