[3.12] Barrage & TS Impale Boss Slaying God with Full Screen Clear Too

"
BearBlades a écrit :
Hello!
This looks super interesting to play and I'm going to start building it. One question, and I might have just missed it in the guide, but what do you do with the bandits? Kill all of them for +2?
Thanks!

Alira is good when leveling or doing early maps for the free resists, when you hit endgame you're pointstarved so change to killall.
Gear is more or less done for the league now, just needs flasks, watchers eye and maybe a GG bow.

What are the good watchers eye mods? The one you have on PoB will be like 40-50ex.
Confused on this one, the build I see is not a bleed build but others are talking about it as a bleed build? Am I missing something?
"
Respeck a écrit :
Confused on this one, the build I see is not a bleed build but others are talking about it as a bleed build? Am I missing something?

OP League started as bleed bow.
"
Kloroad a écrit :
I killed Drox in a t11 (lv 79) map and i had so much trouble... Mainly because of the mobs he ssummoned, it was like bleed did almost no damage to them and idk why

You are using the Ensnare Totem right? The Ensnaring Arrow attached to Balista Totem Support makes the enemy "move" constantly even if it's standing still, so it makes the bleed ticks for the maximum. Also, sometimes Drox will drop some banners down around him making him invulnerable until their killed. Happened to me once or twice last league.

Also, the Quiver, Gloves, Rings, and Amulet all can be huge upgrades. You can get a lot of Physical Damage with Steel Rings and the Amulet, Quiver, and Gloves can roll a Physical Damage over Time Multiplier which will give a crapload of damage. I only use Maloney's because it's cheap and we can occasionally blind which gives a nice chunk of bonus damage.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
"
Respeck a écrit :

I made this build in 3.11 and destroyed the endgame. It requires a crapload of currency though, but realistically you can get it going and clearing T14 maps on 10-20ex. Altogether though to min-max like I was last league when crafts were so easy, you're gonna be spending hundreds.

So I, the OP, personally started as a bleed build this league knowing it would be cheaper to take me to endgame and then I can switch to this with built up currency. I play other games though, and Heist has been kinda boring to me, so I'm still only A2 but plowing through everything with my Bleed build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
"
aastr a écrit :
Gear is more or less done for the league now, just needs flasks, watchers eye and maybe a GG bow.

What are the good watchers eye mods? The one you have on PoB will be like 40-50ex.

That's gonna be your best one unless you can find another way to get Intimidate, maybe a Timeless Jewel? Or you use some Tombfists for an easy intimidate but a rare set of gloves will get you more DPS. Getting Intimidate is the tricky part.
"
Hiroyama a écrit :
"
Respeck a écrit :

I made this build in 3.11 and destroyed the endgame. It requires a crapload of currency though, but realistically you can get it going and clearing T14 maps on 10-20ex. Altogether though to min-max like I was last league when crafts were so easy, you're gonna be spending hundreds.

So I, the OP, personally started as a bleed build this league knowing it would be cheaper to take me to endgame and then I can switch to this with built up currency. I play other games though, and Heist has been kinda boring to me, so I'm still only A2 but plowing through everything with my Bleed build.

Thanks for the reply! Makes sense, i do not have hundreds thats for sure lol. Bleed is so strong early on for sure, I'll probably just stick with it since too. Thanks for replying.
"
Hiroyama a écrit :
"
aastr a écrit :

That's gonna be your best one unless you can find another way to get Intimidate, maybe a Timeless Jewel? Or you use some Tombfists for an easy intimidate but a rare set of gloves will get you more DPS. Getting Intimidate is the tricky part.

Probably going to get a tombfist with vuln corrupt since the rings are far too pricy.

There's precision/pride eyes for like 10ex so most likely will go for one of them after 6l chest and enlighten 4.
"
aastr a écrit :
"
Hiroyama a écrit :
"
aastr a écrit :

Probably going to get a tombfist with vuln corrupt since the rings are far too pricy.

There's precision/pride eyes for like 10ex so most likely will go for one of them after 6l chest and enlighten 4.

That's what I recommended to someone in-game earlier also. 1 Socket Tombfists with Vuln Implicit only going for 2ex. Not bad for a cheap way to get Intimidate and Curse on Hit.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires