[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

Do you think that this build can be easily done after harvest is done?
I mean, i kinda have fear for crafting and Do i need 30 ex,like some melee build, to just make this build work?
But i will keep an eye on this build.
Dernière édition par Degerinma, le 15 sept. 2020 08:36:02
We are going to craft the new axes with the new tags for fossils.
The build still works and nothing has changed since the patch notes.
What gem links do you use for leveling?
why you use Ensnaring Arrow lvl 11 not max ??
"
why you use Ensnaring Arrow lvl 11 not max ??

no need u can use lvl 1

"
What gem links do you use for leveling?

same as the guide just going adding the new gems
Dernière édition par igorkugan, le 18 sept. 2020 00:47:16
have you a special filter for this build sry for my bad english
What are you using from Large Cluster Jewel did you pick up
[Furious Assault] and [Master the Fundamentals] this two and let the [Exploit Weaknes] or you pick up The three
hello is there any budget option? because shield cost 7 ex

thanks
Thank you for this absolutely insane build. It melts through all the content, while retaining tankyness.

Gear is relatively cheap as well (apart from shield and belt), as there are not that many bleed builds this league. Resists are very easy to cap. I'm at 140/124/136/78 with very little currency spent.

Some issues:
Mana sustain can get a bit problematic, but I guess you can work around it by a jewel. Also swapping to bow for ensnaring arrow is a bit clunky and can get you killed if you accidentally over-swap.

This is my gear from day 5:
Spoiler
GMT (+2:00) Central European Standard Time
Dernière édition par iKanks, le 23 sept. 2020 19:59:15
"
What are you using from Large Cluster Jewel did you pick up
[Furious Assault] and [Master the Fundamentals] this two and let the [Exploit Weaknes] or you pick up The three

you can use all of them or master of fundamentals and Exploit weakness if u missing the third one

"
hello is there any budget option? because shield cost 7 ex

thanks

there's a budget pob on the guide

"
iKanks a écrit :
Thank you for this absolutely insane build. It melts through all the content, while retaining tankyness.

Gear is relatively cheap as well (apart from shield and belt), as there are not that many bleed builds this league. Resists are very easy to cap. I'm at 140/124/136/78 with very little currency spent.

Some issues:
Mana sustain can get a bit problematic, but I guess you can work around it by a jewel. Also swapping to bow for ensnaring arrow is a bit clunky and can get you killed if you accidentally over-swap.

This is my gear from day 5:
Spoiler

thanks man. im looking on the new league is theres any way to improve the build but still op as harvest league

Dernière édition par igorkugan, le 24 sept. 2020 01:33:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires