[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

"
BETTERPC a écrit :
My damage very very low, Even worse than my 2hand axe bleed char
Pls check my char a bit and give some tips, ty so much bros

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BETTERPC/characters
Char: HarvestSup

your axe doesnt have the bleed mod, what aura are you using?, also your tree wasted like 4 5 points, and you have no cluster jew
"
BETTERPC a écrit :
My damage very very low, Even worse than my 2hand axe bleed char
Pls check my char a bit and give some tips, ty so much bros

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BETTERPC/characters
Char: HarvestSup

none of your jewellery has flat phys on it, and as someone else said the axe with 60% chance for 100% more bleed damage is very important. However it shouldnt be to bad im killing bosses pretty fast up to tier 15 with a soul taker on console. Are you sure youre proccing properly with ensaring arrow maybe put it on a 4l with pierce so it always hits the boss.
Also if i understand it correctly cast your seismic cry then swing at the ground till it says 1 on the icon and wait for your fist of war to show up red on your eq icon. Thats when you swing at the boss.
Dernière édition par Fhark, le 29 août 2020 18:43:51

got this axe as my goal of the league. Anytime i weapon swap i just die straight up tho :(
"
weoilikeher a écrit :

got this axe as my goal of the league. Anytime i weapon swap i just die straight up tho :(

u need to check your block chance and also make sure to have the right quiver on the swap when u get really fast it's going to be a lot easier.
would u recommend SSF with this?

how would u approach it if so?
can i scale without the bleed mod on weapon etc to reach the content to get that?

ty
This build basically combines my two favorite builds form this league (eq bleed jug, and lacerate glad), definitely bookmarking this for league start next league.
"
SweeperÆBusk a écrit :
would u recommend SSF with this?

how would u approach it if so?
can i scale without the bleed mod on weapon etc to reach the content to get that?

ty

yes this build has no unique required
With a couple gem swaps, and skill tree point changes, could this do the new Splitting skill you think?
Hi!

Thank you for the build guide!
I was already planning to start Heist with Bleed EQ Gladiator, so i already have a POB plan to do so. I would like to ask what you think. Basic difference is HoP and the cries you use. Im still changing the skills, have time till Heist. :)
I would like to ask you about the skill tree, what do you think, what would you change on a league starter? (aka No clusters) Its just a plan, so Surrender and other unique items are only there to see an actual Life and resistant.
My main question:
- 4,2k HP
- 70% Block
- Capped resistance
- 1,3M DPS if enemy is moving

Can i farm T5 maps with that build easy and fast?

Here is my POB WIP: https://pastebin.com/QKBvEtYU

Thanks for listening, have a nice day! :)

EDIT: Why do you use Chance to Bleed gem instead...Pulverise, Fortify, Less Duration or anything? EDIT2: OK, got you, its adds flat damage! Thank you! :)
EDIT3: Why Seismic Cry and not Intimidating Cry? Double damage doesnt scale with bleed?
EDIT4: Got the answers after a bit of google. :)

Dernière édition par Taposcsibe, le 12 sept. 2020 08:14:31
Really like this build !

Can someone tell me how to craft the axe with bleed without Harvest Craft (gonna league start next leage) ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires