[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

What about pantheon?
"
deflaggy94 a écrit :
Would you recommend this build / guide for SSF HC League start?

yes, SteelMage is using almost the same variant as my build.

"
Carcelero a écrit :
What about pantheon?

You can use brine king if u don't want to deal with stuns or Lunaris for clear and Solaris for endgame bosses.

Minor u can use Shakari.
Playing this build in SC but with a tree similar to steelmages, using Jack axe until I can afford an elder axe, the %dot multi now on it and 20% more bleed damage aura it gives is super nice, only reserves 10% of your health and in SC thats nothing. Great build super tanky.
I apologize in advance if this question was already asked, I might've passed right by it and didn't realize.

I was just curious as to what purpose does Ensnaring Arrow is used for?
I'm looking at the build, and when I saw that part, I didn't understand what benefit it would bring. Can anyone elaborate on that for me please? :)

Edit: It's all good, I just seen that same question answered on the 16th page, sorry!

Dernière édition par abougadaba, le 19 janv. 2021 11:28:26
Hello. I'm currently playing a budget bootleg version of this build and I never before felt so tanky and doing so much dps. Its literally shredding tier 16 maps and bosses with a rare 6 link chest(10 chaos) and Jack, The Axe (3 chaos axe).

My advice is to IMMEDIATELY get a flask that grants you Phase Run, its literally godly in rituals where you are surrounded and can't move. 90% of the times you die in a ritual is because you can't move fast enough.

Also the axe Jack is amazing for 3 chaos investment until you get a 200 chaos elder bleed axe, just DO NOT use Thirst For Blood, it removes 700+ life on my 5.5k and it could be the difference between life and death

Also IMMEDIATELY get Herald Of Purity instead of Malevolence or Pride. The minions spawned on every hit will aggro and tank almost all bosses and enemies so you will be free to run around and slam them to death

Edit: forgot to mention that I don't even have my last ascendancy which grants the bleed explosions and 20% more bleed damage. Its currently doing 500k bleed dps against Sirius without using Ensnaring Arrow. If I use Ensnaring Arrow the dps goes to 1.4 million, also I'm not sure how to calculate Exerted attacks in POB so its probably doing even more dps

Edit 2: Also I'm NOT using Call To Arms, the speed of warcries is so fast anyway and without that node we have 2 Enduring and 2 Seismic cries which both clear Ailments(very good)
Dernière édition par Rektodron, le 20 janv. 2021 11:44:34
"
abougadaba a écrit :
I apologize in advance if this question was already asked, I might've passed right by it and didn't realize.

I was just curious as to what purpose does Ensnaring Arrow is used for?
I'm looking at the build, and when I saw that part, I didn't understand what benefit it would bring. Can anyone elaborate on that for me please? :)

Edit: It's all good, I just seen that same question answered on the 16th page, sorry!

I still don't get it. Ensnaring arrow make them walk ? That sound like the contrary of what ensanring would do.

Edit : OOOOOOH, ENSNARED TARGET ALWAYS COUNT AS MOVING ! I SEEEEEEEEE

Dernière édition par Pandaroux, le 21 janv. 2021 02:30:17
After spending 10 minutes killing Drox(the bubble conqueror) level 82-3, I got major depression why my dps was so shit even at 500k. Made some major upgrades and I can now run 3 auras(HUGE) Pride, Herald Of Purity, Blood/Sand stance. Also got a 32% vulnerability on hit ring.

Let me tell you something, your first big major upgrade should be taking a "Curse Enemies with Vulnerability on Hit with 32% effectiveness", without this ring you will never do real damage, it will feel slow and bosses will take 5000 years to die. It costs around 30-50 chaos do it now.

After all the upgrades my POB shows 980k bleed dps in Sand Stance while the enemy is NOT moving, if the enemy is moving its doing 2.8million. Also switching from Sand to Blood bumps the dps from 980k to 1.2m.

tldr: get yourself vuln on hit ring or be prepared for major zero dps and depression

here is my gear

Dernière édition par Rektodron, le 21 janv. 2021 11:00:54
The new 'Jack the axe' is a beast for this build even though it's not an elder weapon but dirty cheap, good PDPS and Thirst for blood is Savage.
"
zsirfoka a écrit :
The new 'Jack the axe' is a beast for this build even though it's not an elder weapon but dirty cheap, good PDPS and Thirst for blood is Savage.

The voicelines are the best part :)
Day 3 of making this build not feel like shit and I think I'm already 90% done outside of very very costly multiple exalts items

Respecced the whole tree and incorporated Cluster Jewels(total cost over around 200-230 chaos)

Before Clusters: 277k Bleed DPS, 1.6 million Total Per 1 Bleed

After Clusters: 393k Bleed DPS, 2.9 million Total Per 1 Bleed

The clusters are almost 90% the same as the OP Pastebin with the clusters(budget version)

I'm only level 92, but if I get to level 95 I'm looking at another cluster bumping the bleed dps to at least 430k and 3.6 million per 1 bleed.

I'm not a fan of bow switching because you can die very easily, so I just slam the last exerted attack and watch the boss die

Edit: Ops forgot to mention that this is with Fortify instead of Chance To Bleed gem(you can just inspect my char on my profile if you want). Replacing Fortify with Chance To Bleed gives you 10% DPS Increase according to POB
Dernière édition par Rektodron, le 22 janv. 2021 15:37:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires