[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

Build stil alive on 3.13
why aply snare is necessary? for bleed if the mob walk more, is he take more damage?
"
mwaluce a écrit :
why aply snare is necessary? for bleed if the mob walk more, is he take more damage?

Yes, when the enemies count as moving they take more damage from bleeding
"
Oleg_Smel a écrit :
"
Does increased attack speed really reduce our damage?
+++++and i'm cofused

Yes for the build we don't need DPS because we apply only 1 big bleed, so what we need is max damage on our weapon.
I was kind of confused by the numbers in this build. You augmented the 1h axe to have 250% more damage? It adds an absolutely insane number of DPS but I am not sure why it is augmented this way?
Would you recommend this build / guide for SSF HC League start?
Wich skill shall i use to level up first the character?
"
Carcelero a écrit :
Wich skill shall i use to level up first the character?

From level 1 to 28ish you can use Frost Blades, Ancestral Call, Onslaught (GRG) as well as Double Strike, Chance to Bleed (RR) (against bosses).

Starting with level 28, you can go Bladestorm, Close Combat, Rage, Melee Physical (GGRR).

I did the swap to EQ once I got Fist of War support (actually a bit later even).
Been playing this build for Ritual. 83 so far and isn't slowing down yet! played Perforate in sand stance up till the swap to EQ.
Been playing this build for Ritual. 83 so far and isn't slowing down yet! played Perforate in sand stance up till the swap to EQ.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires