[3.12]One shot everthing/Bleed gladiator 1 second sirus last phase

Cleaving is great anyway because u get 30% inc damage with ailments (bleeding included) and bleeding is 15% faster :)
hi, thanks for your nice build. Can you tell me what's the pantheon you use ?
Idk why i do so little damage can someone help me check my pob what i can do to improve https://pastebin.com/QENtfFpx
"
EjinChewy a écrit :
Idk why i do so little damage can someone help me check my pob what i can do to improve https://pastebin.com/QENtfFpx

Hi your itens are nice , but u need to use ensnaring arrow with mirage archer it make the mob count as moving at max speed(or something like that) and that make the bleed deal a lot of damage , try it use the pucture charge at 6 stacks on snipe them use the ensnaring arrow
Quite nice build. I still have to improve some of my gear but I did Sirus A8 with only 1 death(lazer beam stronk). Overall very easy to play, quite cheap(at this time in the leauge).
My gear:

Overall cost was about 5-6ex( not counting Bottled Faith since i had it before(cortex drop) ) for items and around 5.5ex for cluster jewels.
Dernière édition par ard7, le 10 août 2020 03:39:26
I just came across a three notable Large Cluster Jewel with 8 passive skills. The notables being Tempered Arrowheads, Feed the Fury, and Martial Prowess. Is something like that better than having two of the notables and finding a jewel that adds life on the small nodes?

What are your thoughts on Lioneye's Vision as the armor and changing the chain support to Mirage Archer or something else that increases the split arrow damage? You lose a little bit of health but then you can run around with 2 6-links if youd life.

Also would you say the vuln ring is pretty much the last thing you would get. I feel like the build does so much damage it can't really support the need to spend multiple exalts on a vuln ring.

Thanks for any responses
"
TylerDurden24 a écrit :
I just came across a three notable Large Cluster Jewel with 8 passive skills. The notables being Tempered Arrowheads, Feed the Fury, and Martial Prowess. Is something like that better than having two of the notables and finding a jewel that adds life on the small nodes?

What are your thoughts on Lioneye's Vision as the armor and changing the chain support to Mirage Archer or something else that increases the split arrow damage? You lose a little bit of health but then you can run around with 2 6-links if youd life.

Also would you say the vuln ring is pretty much the last thing you would get. I feel like the build does so much damage it can't really support the need to spend multiple exalts on a vuln ring.

Thanks for any responses

I dont think Lioneye's Vision is worth losing ~400 flat HP. Feed the Fury is not much usefull better go for life nodes. Steel Ring with warlord influence is ~1ex, so crafting vulnerability + bleed dps and some life is literally free if u have harvest crafts laying around. Fossil craft for bleed, target remove useless suffixes/prefixes and boom, couple of exalts worth ring for 2ex maximum.
"
ard7 a écrit :
"
TylerDurden24 a écrit :

Thanks for any responses

I dont think Lioneye's Vision is worth losing ~400 flat HP. Feed the Fury is not much usefull better go for life nodes. Steel Ring with warlord influence is ~1ex, so crafting vulnerability + bleed dps and some life is literally free if u have harvest crafts laying around. Fossil craft for bleed, target remove useless suffixes/prefixes and boom, couple of exalts worth ring for 2ex maximum.

Not sure if your passive tree in your profile is correct or not but it looks like you actually have a large cluster jewel exactly as I mentioned. So in your experience you don't recommend it?

Also I'm 3 days in to the league and am very poor. Buying a 1.5Ex base just to craft a ring with vuln is what I am classifying as not a high priority. I guess what I'm really asking is when you only have the ability to upgrade one item at a time, in what order is there importance. To me it seems like the vuln ring is very low on that list.

Related to the Lioneye, isn't the conversation more about maximizing your efficiency. Sure, losing 400 life means you have 400 less life, but what about the benefits on the other side. If you are rolling life on every other piece of gear you can still probably get to 5k+, and if the pierce from lioneye adds mapping efficiency and you can still survive at 5k, isn't that a better set-up?
Man I love this build! I'm only level 90 at the moment. with about 13 exa investment and I'm destroying all content in the game with ease!
Spoiler
"
TylerDurden24 a écrit :
"
ard7 a écrit :
"
TylerDurden24 a écrit :

Thanks for any responses

Not sure if your passive tree in your profile is correct or not but it looks like you actually have a large cluster jewel exactly as I mentioned. So in your experience you don't recommend it?

Also I'm 3 days in to the league and am very poor. Buying a 1.5Ex base just to craft a ring with vuln is what I am classifying as not a high priority. I guess what I'm really asking is when you only have the ability to upgrade one item at a time, in what order is there importance. To me it seems like the vuln ring is very low on that list.

Related to the Lioneye, isn't the conversation more about maximizing your efficiency. Sure, losing 400 life means you have 400 less life, but what about the benefits on the other side. If you are rolling life on every other piece of gear you can still probably get to 5k+, and if the pierce from lioneye adds mapping efficiency and you can still survive at 5k, isn't that a better set-up?

@TylerDurden24

You got me wrong. Cluster jewels are very important part since they boost our dps a lot. I didnt know u were 3 days into leauge, but if u set up garden ect. and sell crafts u gonna get richer. I think vuln on hit is just min-maxing dps and gear so they are not important. Kaom's Heart gives 500 FLAT HP, so for me if i had to change it i'd lose around 1,1-1,2k HP and that is ALOT if it comes to fightning Sirus or other endgame bosses since it increases thier chance to one shot us. Mapping is already very fast and for me personally it doesnt need any QoL changes. Just avoid maps with phys reflect and mobs have chance to avoid bleeding.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires