[3.12]One shot everthing/Bleed gladiator 1 second sirus last phase

"
MrRorshack a écrit :
Hey man, great build guide, appreciate the effort.
Just a heads up, Cleaving is not reached by the Lioneye's Fall jewel, so that is a wasted point. Other than that, really good!

I believe Cleaving is still taken for the Bleed modifiers that will still benefit us.
Can this build do 100% delirium maps reliable at moderate/fast speeds?
"
Abelos a écrit :
"
MrRorshack a écrit :
Hey man, great build guide, appreciate the effort.
Just a heads up, Cleaving is not reached by the Lioneye's Fall jewel, so that is a wasted point. Other than that, really good!

I believe Cleaving is still taken for the Bleed modifiers that will still benefit us.

Good point! I guess for a more budget version, you can go with Cleaving, but the point can be better used in a cluster notable, if you're going for 2 large clusters.
Build was awesome to play, rekt all. Now im done for the league. If anyone want to buy items. They are for sale. PM "Thankyouisi"

I love the 2 seconds of this baran video...Trying it out RIGHT NOW...

This will be my second male char, even thou I do not like them.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
1 question, how does maim support work with dread banner ?

Wasn't it supposed to be Flesh and Stone + maim ?

Why linking Dread banner to maim.
Dernière édition par Vendetta, le 31 juil. 2020 08:01:55
why do u only use the 60% for chance bleeding and not add the #% increased Damage with Bleeding and Attacks have #% chance to cause Bleeding?
"
EjinChewy a écrit :
why do u only use the 60% for chance bleeding and not add the #% increased Damage with Bleeding and Attacks have #% chance to cause Bleeding?

From what I see , chance to bleed is already 100% just from the tree so, +chance to bleed is useless. From what I heard increased damage with bleeding is useless also but I do not know how to explain it.
Cool build. Right now i'm at ~95kk dmg but i'm level 86 and i'm not using watcher jewel yet. I think I never had very similar dmg to build creator :D
hi, thank you for nice build, i have 1 question. Why you use Cleaving point in the tree ? it's not in Lioneye radius. thanks for your answer

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires