[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Nevzat a écrit :
Ive just started playing this build, and my god, the leveling is disgusting.

Despite my twinked our character, Double Strike is such a horrible skill to use. Have to stand there right clicking mobs with Zero range.. its horrible. Is this really the best way to get through the acts? Are my links wrong or something? I am NOT looking forward to start mapping with that horrid skill.

I feel sorry for anyone who had to level with this without twink gear, can only imagine how bad it was

I uped from level 28 with flicker. It took me so fast to complete the thole story if you want to do it look for build in duelis for flickster from lvl 28
"
Nevzat a écrit :
Ive just started playing this build, and my god, the leveling is disgusting.

Despite my twinked our character, Double Strike is such a horrible skill to use. Have to stand there right clicking mobs with Zero range.. its horrible. Is this really the best way to get through the acts? Are my links wrong or something? I am NOT looking forward to start mapping with that horrid skill.

I feel sorry for anyone who had to level with this without twink gear, can only imagine how bad it was

use cyclone, and change your gems accordingly or just do as sn3kox suggested.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 1 oct. 2020 11:18:22
"
sn3kox a écrit :
https://ibb.co/ckRC9Kf

Iš this paradoxica good enought to use?

it's not. u need 18% impale on it to reach 100% impale chance after removing swift skewering.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

it's decent but nowhere near what I recommended. I recommended 200pdps, with attack speed and 18+ chance to impale /or blind in worst case scenario.....

Re: 100% chance to impale cap,

As far as I can grasp, if your weapon does not have chance to impale then the best way to reach 100% cap is 4/5 points into Swift Skewering node.

Is this true?

Right now I use Scaevia and to reach cap I just have points into Swift Skewering.

So, if your weapon does not have impale and you don't have 4/5 points into Swift Skewering node, is there another option to reach cap?
Is 4/5 into Swift Skewering node so inefficient that we want to reach cap via weapon right away?

Hope that makes sense.

P.S. No, don't pull up my char, I am just starting to throw this build together. You'll get a headache if you look.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
sn3kox a écrit :

it's not. u need 18% impale on it to reach 100% impale chance after removing swift skewering.

ROFL. Son. of. a. bitch.
Right when I post my question.
Um, thanks for answering in your post immediately preceding mine.
You have a mind like a steel trap imho.
Dernière édition par Pip_n_Tip, le 1 oct. 2020 11:43:48
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
sn3kox a écrit :

But if i dont remove skewering would it increase damage by alot compering with sceave ?.
Do you need a replica Farrul's fur?
"
Pip_n_Tip a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

it's decent but nowhere near what I recommended. I recommended 200pdps, with attack speed and 18+ chance to impale /or blind in worst case scenario.....

Re: 100% chance to impale cap,

As far as I can grasp, if your weapon does not have chance to impale then the best way to reach 100% cap is 4/5 points into Swift Skewering node.

Is this true?

Right now I use Scaevia and to reach cap I just have points into Swift Skewering.

So, if your weapon does not have impale and you don't have 4/5 points into Swift Skewering node, is there another option to reach cap?
Is 4/5 into Swift Skewering node so inefficient that we want to reach cap via weapon right away?

Hope that makes sense.

P.S. No, don't pull up my char, I am just starting to throw this build together. You'll get a headache if you look.

yes that's true, and yes there is another way (watcher's eye with chance to impale) but it's not worth it to get that mod alone as you need it with 2 additional impales mod too which will cost ALOT ~50ex average.
"
sn3kox a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
sn3kox a écrit :

But if i dont remove skewering would it increase damage by alot compering with sceave ?.

yes, ALOT. just make sure you are using Abyssus + Paradoxica if you r gonna get that paradoxica.
"
oSingularity a écrit :
Do you need a replica Farrul's fur?

no, you can use normal farrul's

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires