[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

This is my current gear and wondering what I need next. According to your guide you say impale watchers eye is the next upgrade but at 11ex do you think i should get unnatural instinct and get better boots/gloves and jewelry?
Dernière édition par TrueGohan, le 30 sept. 2020 16:24:58
Hey bud this build looks pretty solid and I want to try out flicker strike. I had a glance through the pob and I wasn’t able to find a source of power charges. Is that something you get now while using the replica instead of original Farruls fur? Thanks 😊
"
deeber a écrit :
Hey bud this build looks pretty solid and I want to try out flicker strike. I had a glance through the pob and I wasn’t able to find a source of power charges. Is that something you get now while using the replica instead of original Farruls fur? Thanks 😊

Even with simple farruls you get frenzy and power charges.
"
sn3kox a écrit :
"
deeber a écrit :

Even with simple farruls you get frenzy and power charges.

Yea that’s why I was wondering if the switch to replicas farrul was maintaining power charges as well 😛
"
TrueGohan a écrit :

This is my current gear and wondering what I need next. According to your guide you say impale watchers eye is the next upgrade but at 11ex do you think i should get unnatural instinct and get better boots/gloves and jewelry?

if you want more damage, watcher's eye with 2 additional impales is the biggest damage boost you can get.
"
deeber a écrit :

I didn't make a tree for replica. all the trees are for original farrul's. you adjust the build if you will get the replica as I didn't make any yet. and if you use replica, there will be no way to get power charges, unless you get Assasin's mark ring and it will be only while mapping.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 30 sept. 2020 17:09:36
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
deeber a écrit :

I didn't make a tree for replica. all the trees are for original farrul's. you adjust the build if you will get the replica as I didn't make any yet. and if you use replica, there will be no way to get power charges, unless you get Assasin's mark ring and it will be only while mapping.

Right on, appreciate the reply! :D
Is this doable with a 5L Farruls?
Not seeing myself buying a 6L any time soon.

Also how good is this build for Legion and Heist contracts?
so I want to upgrade my scaeva,

what's the roll for the paradoxica? (I only have ~7ex)
My Impale chance already 100% (watcher's eye and removed swift skewering)

or should I just get a foil? then what's the number?

Edit 1:
I saw first page and u suggest to get ~200pdps paradoxica, I bought this for 2.8ex, is this good enough?

Edit 2:
holy f*** man, everything is melted, I didn't even swap melee splash to melee phys against bosses

So my next question is,
I got max res + max chaos res,
should I go for unnatural instinct first or divine flesh?
thanks!
Dernière édition par thenextndut, le 1 oct. 2020 01:16:01
"
Rakio a écrit :
Is this doable with a 5L Farruls?
Not seeing myself buying a 6L any time soon.

Also how good is this build for Legion and Heist contracts?

I would very strongly Advise against doing flicker on 5L. ad it's really good for Heists and legions when geared well [mid-range and above]

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires